twenty-one.

We all stood in the road that sat outside Central Park, that being the only place that wasn't destroyed in the antics that's happened a few days ago

We all stood in the road that sat outside Central Park, that being the only place that wasn't destroyed in the antics that's happened a few days ago. We all stood around, Thor holding Loki by his handcuffs as I stood leaning against my bike, my arms crossed.

"You know, I can't believe you made me join SHIELD" Steve said standing in the other side of my bike, his arms crossed as we watched Thor say goodbye to Tony and Bruce.

"I didn't make you do anything, I'm basically the recruitment officer in this situation" I shrugged as Thor came over to me, nodding his head at Steve. "Don't lose the hammer again" I said with a smile, joking with him, which was all I ever seemed to do.

"I will try" He said back to me, putting his large hand out in front of him. I smiled as I shook it, before he turned around, walking back over to Loki. "Here" Bruce said, grabbing something out the back of Tony's convertible and handing Thor a contraption that was to enclose the tesseract until they got back to Asgard.

Tony came over with a briefcase, lifting it up with a pair of tongs to move the tesseract from the briefcase and into the new contraction before spinning both sides of it, locking it into place. "This will be cool" I whispered to Steve, standing up straight and dropping my arms to my side.

We all stood around Thor and Loki, all watching on with eager eyes. Natasha was standing next to Clint, who made eye contact with Loki, a scowl on his face, still a bit salty. Both gods twisted each side of the box causing them to be engulfed in a blue light which disappeared after a few seconds, no one to be seen.

I scoffed, impressed in the magic they had used to do that. "I told you" I said turning to Steve who had a state of shock on his face, looking at where the two men once stood. "Right, DC is calling us" I told him, walking over to the SHIELD cars where Nat and Clint were standing.

"Are you sure you don't want to come to Washington with us?" I asked Clint as I opened the trunk, grabbing Bruce's bag out of it. "I should head home, see the kids" He replied to me, opening the car door and leaning against the car as he eyed Bruce, not wanting him to head his secret. "I understand" I said nodding my head before turning to Bruce, holding his bag out to him. "We appreciate your help, Doctor" I said handing him the bag and then holding out my hand, which he took and shook gently. "Thank you" He said quietly, smiling at me as he walked away, throwing his bag into the back on Tony's car as both him and Tony clamoured into it.

"See you later" Tony shouted from the drivers seat, throwing up a peace sign as he speeded off, the hum of his car in the distance. "I'll see you soon" I said to Natasha, giving her a quick hug before waking over to Clint and hugging him too. "I'll come visit the kids, I haven't seen Alison in a while" I said with a smile, pulling away.

"Her names Lila" Clint corrected me with a chuckle, tilting his head to the side. "Yeah, Lila Alison. I'm still angry that you didn't make her first name Alison" I said with mock hurt on my face, my eyebrows raised.

"Laura's mother would have killed us if we didn't name her after her" Clint said to me, holding his hands up in mock surrender. "I called my son Cooper, that's got to be worth something" he added, pointing at me with a raised eyebrow.

"It's not my real name is it?" I countered, swatting his finger away from my face. "You want me to call my son Ivankova?" he asked with a chuckle, causing us both to laugh lightly.

"I'll see you later" He said to me with a small wave, climbing into the black car and closing the door, rolling down the window as I bent down to look inside the car. "See you soon" Natasha said out the window as I waved, the car pulling away and out of the park.

"Let's go, Captain" I said to Steve, patting him on the chest as I straddled my bike, Steve hoping on the back of it and holding onto the under part of the cushion. "Lead the way" he said to me as I revved the engine of my Harley, sending up out of Central Park.

——

A/N: Did anyone else pick up that Clint's son's name matched Ally's alias surname?
Also, as i've said before the Gifs at the beginning often have nothing to do with the chapter, and will probably be repeated throughout all the books in the series 
Anyway, I don't have much to say but please vote and comment and i'll appreciate you for ever

A/N: Did anyone else pick up that Clint's son's name matched Ally's alias surname? Also, as i've said before the Gifs at the beginning often have nothing to do with the chapter, and will probably be repeated throughout all the books in the series ...