nine.

I groaned as I pulled myself along the floor, out of the lab door, my black mission suit covered in dust

I groaned as I pulled myself along the floor, out of the lab door, my black mission suit covered in dust. There was people running around in the other direction an alarm going off and red lights flashing. I laid on the floor for a minute, people having to step over me, as they fled.

I groaned, holding my side as I rolled onto my back, looking at my hand to see it covered in blood, some shrapnel probably lodged in my side, my right leg also in pain. "Ivankova" Coulson said, running down the hallway towards me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me standing over me. "Can you not see the blood pouring out of me?" I said sarcastically as he clenched his jaw, hurrying towards me. "Here" he said, holding out his hand, which I grabbed with my free hand, pulling me up gently. "You want help?" He said as I started hobbling, as I looked down at my leg to see chunks of metal and glass sticking out of it. "No" I said, still holding my side, walking down the hall towards the bridge.

"What the hell just happened?" I shouted as I made my way through the automatic sliding doors. Hill stood trying to keep everything in order. "Turn up that engine! Number 3 engine is down! Can we get a run in?" She asked someone before turning to look at me. "We don't know" she said to me before looking at my hand and my leg. "You need to sit down" she said pointing at me before someone barked something at her. "Turbine's loose. Mostly intact, but it's impossible to get out there and make repairs while we're in the air"

"Send Stark" I said, trying to get down the 3 stairs, which was proving to be a challenge. "Al, I'm serious sit down" She said to me one more time. I looked around, seeing a man walk past me in a blue shirt. "Hey" I said, grabbing his arm with my free hand, grabbing his shirt in my hand and ripping the sleeve off of it, using the fabric to soak up the blood from my wound, holding it over the gash.

The man looked at me and back at his arm, which was now exposed. "I'll give you it back later" I snapped before he huffed and walking away from me, one sleeve down. "I'm fine" I said to her, walking over to a desk. "Give me an ear piece" I said to the girl that sat at the desk who reached down, giving me one which I shoved into my ear, being able to hear what was happening.

"Coulson! Initiate official lock down in the detention section then get to the armory! Move out!" Fury barked, Coulson running out of the bridge immediately. "Ivankova, do you copy?" Fury said to the open network, trying to tell as many people what to do as possible.

"Here" I replied, looking at the fabric I had up to my cut, turning it over. "Can you go help out Romanoff?" he asked me, my cut spewing out blood faster than the detached sleeve was able to handle. "I don't think my healing powers can work that quickly" I replied, sighing aggressively dropping the fabric that was drenched in blood onto the floor turning around frantically.

"Hey" I shouted at an intern who was about to go up the stairs towards the exit. "Give me your cardigan" I said, pointing at her. She looked at me confused, staring at me for a minute. "Now" I shouted, which scared her, ripping off her cardigan as fast as possible, running over to me and giving me it before running away from me.