1

(PRESENT)

I let out a sign as we walked out of the prison. It wasn't that log of a walk to the radio station and when we made it we saw a bridge.

"We'll have to jump to the other side." I said softly.

Claire nodded her head and I went first. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and after I jumped I helped Claire get over.

"I'll help Moira, you go on ahead." She said softly.

I nodded my head and walked towards the station. I let out a groan when I saw that it had no power.

"Shit, one of us will have to climb the tower." I said as I turned to look at both Claire and Moira.

"I'll go it. You stay with Moira." Claire said softly.

"Of course." I said she walked outside.

Soon it turned on and I watched as Moira sent out a message.

"I hope someone heard." I said as I shook my head.

"You aren't the only one. We should head to Wossek." Claire said softly.

"Let's hope we can get there before night fall.... I'd hate to see what it's like here." I said as I turned and walked outside.

It was a long walk and when we arrived we saw Pedro Fernandez and Gabriel Chavez.

"I'm glad you three are okay." Gabriel said calmly.

"Please Dee is to stubborn to die." Pedro said with a chuckle.

"Remember that." I said with a laugh.

"Hey I want you to look at something." Gabriel said calmly.

"You two go ahead, I'll catch up." I said softly.

Claire nodded her head and left with Moira and Gabriel.

"You okay?" Pedro asked softly.

"I'm fine.... just.... I'm worried about Rach..."

"I'm sure she is fine with her grandmother... and I know that when Piers gets home he will be looking for you."

"Yea.... that sounds like my Piers." I said with a laugh.

"So... why haven't you guys gotten married yet?"

"I... I'm not big on marriage." I said softly.

"Why not? Come on talk to Pedro, I won't judge."

"I didn't grow up in a happy home..... my father left before me and my brother was born.... we were forced to make money at a young age because she got sick.... guess I'm not use to putting so much trust into a man."

"It might not be my place... but he loves you. I can tell by the way he looks at you." He said softly.

"But I don't know if I love him.... I don't know what it's like to love him."

"You know you love someone when you can't imagine living without them." He said softly.

I nodded my head and watched him out of the building. I let out a sigh as I plopped down in a chair and rubbed my eyes.

"What am I going to do?" I whispered.

I soon heard an alarm go off and I pulled out my gun. I opened the door and saw Claire and Moira dining towards me.

"Moira get down!" I yelled as I aimed my gun.

She hit the ground and I shot the thing behind her. They quickly ran inside and I slammed the door shut and locked it.

"What the hell is going on?" Pedro asked as he looked around.

"Calm down, you heard what she said fear activated these things!" I yelled as I shot at the monsters.

It wasn't long before we killed them and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Are they gone?" Pedro asked as he walked to the door.

He put his back to it and before I could react bands shot ohh and grabbed him.

"Pedro!" I yelled as I shot at the hands.

They let him go and I saw his bracket start to flash.

"Pedro calm down! Pedro!" I yelled as he started to change.

The drill went into his arm and he charged at Moira. I aimed my gun at him and let out a shaky breath as I fired at him. He soon broke the door down and we ran outside.

"This way!" A voice yelled.

I looked up to see Neil who dropped a ladder down for us.

"You two go! I'll keep him distracted!" I yelled as I shot at Pedro.

It didn't take me long to finally take him out and after I was finished I lowered my gun.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered as I looked away.

I made my way up the ladder and made it to the closed door. I let out a sigh as I climbed over it and saw Claire, Moira, and Neil.

"You alright?" Neil asked softly.

"I'm fine. Lets go." I said calmly.

He nodded his head and we went into a small cave.

"You're Moira the daughter of Barry Burton's daughter?" Neil asked softly.

"Can you do me a favor and not put my name in the same sentence as his name?" She asked angrily.

I held a laugh in and shook my head.

"Moria this is Neil Fisher.... our boss." Claire said with a smile.

"And Claire's man." I said with a smirk.

Claire flipped me off and I let out a laugh as we kept walking. We soon made it to a town and got split up from Neil.

"And there goes your boyfriend." I said as we kept walking.

"He isn't my boyfriend." She said calmly.

"You didn't see the way he looked at you." Moira said with a smile.

I laughed as Claire glared at us. We soon made it to the street and I frowned when I felt a pair of eyes on us. I looked behind me and saw something disappear.

"Something wrong?" Claire asked calmly.

"I don't know.... I thought... let's keep moving." I said softly.

Claire nodded her head and we continued towards a building. I saw a kid run into a building and frowned as we followed her.