4

(Four years earlier)

When I started tutoring with Piers I didn't expect it to be as fun as it was.

"Okay let me understand this.... you decided to learn how to use a sniper because someone said you couldn't?" I asked with a laugh.

"My high school best friend said that I would never be able to learn how to shoot one and I decided to prove them wrong and took a year long class.... didn't stop until I could put snipe my teacher." He said before he took a sip of his slushy.

I shook my head and held a laugh in.

"What about you ever do something to prove someone wrong?" He asked calmly.

"This.... I went to college when I was told I wouldn't be able to."

"Who said that?"

"My brother.... we grew up in Edonia in Eastern Europe... we where forced to find jobs at a young age because our mother got sick." I said softly.

"What did she have?"

"Cancer....... she needed treatment and..... we lived in a poor environment so we didn't have many doctors or job options."

"What was the job you had to do?" He asked as he set up straight.

"I've done a lot of bad in my life....... and I'm not proud of it..... that's why I'm here... so I can change my life."

He nodded his head and then let out a chuckle.

"Well I'm glad you decided to prove him wrong.... if you hadn't.... I might not have ever met you." He said with a smile.

"Oh god I shouldn't of went to college.... my life would of been Piers Nivans free." I said with a laugh.

"You love me." He said with a laugh.

"In your dreams."

"Always." He said softly.

"I have to get going, but I'll see you tomorrow." I said as I picked up my supplies."

He nodded his head and I stood up and left the room. I let out a sigh as I walked to my dorm and opened the door.

"How was tutor session with Soldier McHottie?" Rachel asked happily.

"How was your screw session with Quarterback Dumbass?" I asked as I held boxers up.

"Wasn't the Quarterback." She said playfully.

"Oh you slut!" I exclaimed as I threw the underwear at her.

"So how was it?" She asked as she put them away.

"It was.... alright."

"Truth."

"It was fine-"

"Girl code!"

"Damn you... fine it was amazing... he is super funny and kind.... and it is so hard to not laugh." I said as I plopped down on the bed.

"You like him." She said as she stood up.

"No! I can not like Soldier McHottie... no.... no! I am by falling for him! I'm a ex Mercenary... I can not like a Soldier boy.... especially one as nice and sweet as him." I whispered as I hid my head in my pillow.

"You like him.... you want to kiss him. You want to date him."

I threw my pillow at her and she let out a laugh.

"Fuck you." I groaned out.

"When you guys get married make sure the name your daughter after me."

"What if I have a son?" I asked with a laugh.

"Name after my brother, Rico." She said with a laugh.

"I am not naming my son Rico."

"Rico is a cute name."

"For your brother yes, for my child no." I said as I let out a laugh.

"But Rachel is going to be the girls name?"

"You'll have to talk to my future husband about that."

"Piers I need to talk to you!" She yelled as she walked out the door.

"Get your ass back here!" I yelled as I ran after her.