12

(Five years earlier)

"Just one more push for me." The doctor said as I let out a scream.

"I can't do it!" I screamed through tears.

"Yes you can! Look at me.... you can do anything." Piers said as he sent me a smile.

"It hurts!"

"I know, but I'm right here..... I'm right here and I promise you that I will never leave your side... now let's have our baby girl." He said as he sent me a smile.

I nodded my head and pushed with all my might. When I didn't hear anything I felt a sob build up in my chest. After a few seconds I heard the screeching sound of a baby crying. Piers let out a laugh as the doctor told us that we had a healthy baby girl.

"You did great." Piers whispered as he kissed my forehead.

"Here you go momma." The nurse said as she handed the bundle of pink to me.

"Hi." I whispered as I coped at her.

"What are you going to name her?" The nurse asked softly.

"I was thinking Rachel.... Rachel Claire Nivans."

They soon left us with our daughter and I smiled as Piers cradled her in his arms.

"She has your eyes." I said softly.

"Bet She will get my good looks." He said with a laugh.

"Dream on Nivans, she is going to be as beautiful as her mommy." I said with a laugh.

"So.... you named her after Rachel.... she will love that." He said with a laugh.

"She made me promise I would name the baby after her..... at first I thought I wouldn't have any kids when I made the promise." I said with a laugh.

He sent me a smile and kissed my forehead.

"I love you." He said softly.

"I know." I said with a smile.

He rolled his eyes and placed Rachel in her bed.

"Doctors said you should get to leave in about three days.... you had a hard pregnancy."

"Well she did decide to come a month early." I said with a laugh.

"She is beautiful..... you are beautiful."

"You trying to get me to have another kid Piers?" I asked with a smirk.

"Is it working?"

I laughed as I shook my head and pecked his lips.

"Not happening. One is enough."

"But we have to have a boy to carry on the Nivan's name..... you'll change your mind." He said with a smile.

"Dream on Nivans."

He shook his head and sent me a smile as he left to go talk to the doctor.