6

(Six years earlier)

I bit my lip as I waited for the results on my test outside of the classroom.

"Quiet worrying, You'll do great." Piers said as he sent me a smile.

"I think I got number ten wrong.... I think it was A." I said as I tapped my foot.

"Hey... it's going to be fine.... you had the greatest teacher ever." He said with a smile.

"But-"

"But nothing. You will pass... I know you will." He said softly.

I nodded my head and bit my lip as my teacher walked out.

"Miss Muller, what are you doing here?" She asked softly.

"Dying from nervousness." Piers said with a chuckle.

"Nervous about her test, well I have the results." She said as she pulled I out.

She handed it to Piers and he looked it over. I saw his smile drop and I felt like I could cry. She sent him a nod and walked away.

"Looks like you won't be having me as a tutor......You passed!" He exclaimed as he held it up.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed as I rushed up and hugged him.

He let out a laugh and spun me around. He put me down and I smiled as I looked up at him.

"Um..... thanks." I said as I moved my arms away from his neck.

"It was nothing..... I enjoyed it." He said softly.

"Same.... we should hang out more." I said as I looked at the ground.

"Want to go celebrate?" He asked with a smile.

"Yea, I'd love to." I said softly.

We walked down the street and I smiled as we picked up a few movies before walking to my dorm and opened the door to see its empty.

"Looks like Rachel is out." I said as I plopped down on the bed.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked as he held them up.

"Scary movie." I said with a smile.

"Zombie movie or monster?"

"Monster."

"Friday the 13th, The Unborn, Splice, or Silent Hill?"

"Friday the 13th isn't that scary.... so Silent Hill." I said with a smile.

"Silent Hill it is." He said with a smile.

He put the movie in and plopped down o the bed beside me. I smiled as we started it and his head ended up on my lap while I leaned back against my pillow.

Ding

I picked u my phone to see a text from Rachel.

Roads are blocked because of a storm. You should stay in. I'll be staying at Quarterback's House."

"Looks like we are locked in. Storm no one is to leave their rooms."

"Looks like I'm trapped with you." He said with a laugh.

"I'd say you could sleep on Rachel's bed.... but you don't want that."

"Could sleep beside you." He said with a smirk.

"Or on the floor." I said playfully.

"Damn my master plan has been found out.... guess I have to make another one." He said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes and hit play again. Before it made it to the end I felt Piers' hand run up and down my leg. I bit my lip as I felt him rub circles.

"Could you stop that." I whispered.

"Stop what?" He asked as he set up and his hand went up.

"That.... touching my legs."

"Sorry.... I'll stop." He said as he loved his hand away.

I watched the movie again and soon felt like my body was freezing. I let out a groan and Piers turned to look at me.

"You are a Bastard." I said as I leaned forward and smashed my lips to his.

He let out a chuckle and pinned me to the bed.