Chapter 17 - Can't Get Enough

Asimina

Driving along, we head back to a house filled with people who will know exactly what occurred last night. I'm dreading it, especially facing my cousin. I slept with one of his closest friends. Flashes of last night and this morning play in my mind. Smiling to myself, I look over at Raffaele, driving. For the first time, I see this man in jeans, although he's incredibly sexy no matter what he wears.

I'm so in love with every part of him. I have different names for each side of his personality. Of course, there's the Stallion, my ride. There's his softer side, the lover, and the romantic side, he's the man who stays up talking and having a drink with me. Then, there's the Beast. The side that dominates me overpowers me, manages to calm me, and weakens my knees—finally, the Demon. The rage-crazed killer who protects me fearlessly and furiously kills for me. Oddly enough, the Godfather turned out to be everything I ever wanted in a man.

Traveling my eyes from his muscular arms to his chest and then his torso, I lick and bite down on my lip, hungry again. Will I ever get enough?

"Is it dinner time?" he asks. I hum. Amused, he lets out a roaring laugh at my expense. Pulling down his shades, his dark orbs fixate on me. "It's going to have to wait. We're home."

His words disturb my trance. I only now notice the car has stopped in front of the house. Disappointment sinks in; I don't want to leave my bubble. My sexual frustration has been building for weeks, and I just want to be in bed with him.

Stepping out of the car, I take deep breaths, preparing myself for the looks and comments I expect will be thrown my way. Raffaele comes around and stands in front of me as I lean on the car. Placing a soft kiss on my lips, he assures me, "It won't be that bad."

"It's awkward, especially with Petro." I peer up at him. "Can we just go back and stay at the penthouse where we can walk around naked all the time?"

"I want nothing more than to be naked with you all the time, Asimina. We will." His features deadpan, and he lowers his head to my level, meeting my eyes. "Let's get Alonzo out of the way. Then you'll fly back to Italy with me and the others. We will have our place," he insists. Throwing his arms around my waist, he kisses my neck. "In between work, you and I will travel to the Greek islands and be naked the whole time."

"Sounds perfect! There are a couple of things that will make that impossible. For a start, work consumes most of your time, and secondly, I need to find another job, I need to be working." I shrug, not wanting empty promises. Other commitments make it impossible to travel.

"True, but I have businesses in Greece, Spain, Italy, and many more. You will travel everywhere with me. You won't need to work." Giving me a hard and dominant kiss on the lips, he shuts me up before I can protest. Seizing my hand, he leads us inside. We find everyone seated, ready for dinner—Lia squeals from excitement when she notices us, causing everyone to turn and face us.

Before the uncomfortable stares commence, Raffaele turns to the group, his deep agitated voice sounds, "Asimina and I are together. Leave it at that."

"We guessed that much, brother," Tommy speaks with amusement. "So, Asimina, does Raffaele get an A-plus? You look liberated."

Petro instantly snaps, "Shut the fuck up, Tommy!"

I love Tommy, but his stupid immature jokes need to stop. Pulling my hand out of Raffaele's grip, I walk towards the Gun. "Do you know what a Gelding is?" He looks at me, puzzled, and waits for me to explain. "It's a horse that's been castrated. It's mainly done, so the horse is better behaved, tamer." I keep my eyes on Tommy as he cringes. "Will you behave, Tommy? Or do I need to turn you into a Gelded?"