Chapter 29 - A New Side To Her

Asimina

We've spent the last hour fucking. There's no doubt in my mind everyone heard. My ass is sore, red, and Raffaele... Well, he's satisfied. I lay on the bed in his arms. Feeling his warmth surround me as the smell of his cologne fills my nostrils, his fingers gently play with my hair. I've missed him. God, I love him so much.

"What are you thinking?" he asks with a hint of concern.

I lift my head off his chest and glance at this gorgeous man. "That I've scored myself a God."

His chest vibrates from laughter as he leans down, kissing me. "I was worried you wouldn't be able to calm me down. You keep surprising me!"

His eyes never falter as he intently gazes into mine. I can't believe I still get shy and overwhelmed with him. I trust this man with my life, but my fears won't let up. If he's going to understand me, I need to be truthful. I need to tell him about John.

"I can see those wheels in your head-turning. We talked about this, Asimina. You need to tell me what's going on in that mind of yours," he reiterates.

"You're right. There are a couple of things. First, what are we going to do, Raffaele? I can't keep living with the fear that any day Alonzo will get to me, especially now!" I rest my head back onto his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"He always had mental health issues. The drugs enhanced it. I just need to lure him, tempt him, so he will make a move. I need him to," he emphasizes. "Then, Asimina, I will kill him." He sighs heavily, rubbing his eyes. "When I have a tangible plan, you will know."

I snuggle further into his body, placing a kiss on his chest, focusing on my finger, drawing circles on his peck while I build the courage to talk to him. Taking a deep breath, my body shivers as I let those words I never wanted to say out loud slip through my lips, "John sexually assaulted me."

His body tenses, and his hold on me tightens, while his chest rises and falls rapidly. I can hear his short heavy breaths as he tries, and fails, to control his fury from escalating. "What did that cunt do?"

Letting out a long-held breath, I start by saying, "Know that I'm somewhat over it, but when Alonzo comes up, those memories haunt me. After the few hits John gave me, I couldn't move. It hurt a lot, the pain excruciating and debilitating." My tears run down my nose, dripping onto his chest. He hasn't moved. He just holds me closer, tightening his grip on my arm and squeezing me into his chest. Our naked bodies press against each other. It's the most comforting feeling in the world.

I continue to focus on my finger, drawing imaginary circles on his chest. "He undressed me and touched me. His disgusting fingers penetrated me, but he didn't rape me. He was too scared of leaving traces of himself behind that a rape kit would confirm."

Letting out a heavy breath, he clicks his tongue, trying to muster a gentle tone, but his fury won't let him. He grits through his teeth, "I will get that cop! Let me deal with Alonzo first. I will have his chief of police hand him over and cover it up. I promise you!"

Raising my head, I meet his raging stare. Looking into my eyes seems to heighten his anger. Taking a deep breath, I speak earnestly, "I've put it in my capsule. It's behind me. That night at the restaurant, Alonzo's vile words reminded me of John, and fear consumed me." Swallowing the lump in my throat, I blink away a few tears. "I didn't sleep with John. I never felt like giving myself to him. Hence the accusations he made about Petro and me. You're the first person I've spoken to about this. I'm scared you will look at me as if I'm tainted."

Although this is the most difficult thing I've ever had to open up about, I do not break eye contact. I need to see the truth in his eyes as he speaks to me. "You're not tainted! You're one of the strongest people I've ever fucking met. Those two fuckers, Asimina, will be in cells, and the Demon will be let loose. I will have Petro keeping them alive while I torture them repeatedly, and when you say it's enough, then I'll end them."