Don't play until I say so, thank you.

F/ d - favorite dessert
F/n - father's name
B/n - brother's name

Y/n POV

(Dreamscape)

"Y/n run!"

"Father wait-" I shout to him, only to be cut off mid-sentence.

"I said run child go, take your mother and  brother. Go now child!" Father shouts back more sternly, an order. My eyes filled currently with tears.  As he grabs me by the shoulders, his face cold and stern. Though his aura saddened and scared, not for him but for us.

"Father please-" I say quietly this time, pleading, begging. 'Father no...'

He only turns to my brother, nodding. This caused B/n to grasp my shoulders with a firm grip. Pulling me back as I try to get out of his grip. My mother only nods, saddened.

As we walked further, father's form became smaller and smaller. Till he was nowhere in sight, my tears had dried. As we ran through the kingdom, corpses laid everywhere. Blood splattered, ruins, fire, everything was in shambles.

I run along, trying to not turn back around. A sword in hand, trying to keep my family safe. Till mother was caught by a dark dragon, raven scales and a bright crimson eye.

"Well, well, well what do we have here. Well if it isn't M/n, Queen of the Enchanted Lands. Where's F/n, I sure would loved to eat him too."

He chuckles out, towards mother. I look at her, we only a few steps behind her.

"Mother?" She turns to me, with a saddened aura.

"Who are they? Your children? Oh how fun. The whole package~"

"Leave them out of this! This is between you and me!" She shouts, at the raven dragon.

"Mother-"

"Please." I tears welled up in my eyes, I blink clearing my vision a tad. I nod at her saddened though, knowing very well. Both my brother and I, are not skilled enough to take down a dragon. Even if we fought together, we wouldn't be able to defeat it.

We run off to safety, I look back to mother. Watching her as she fought back the dragon. She was strong, powerful, but not strong enough. She felt my stare, turning her body to me.

Mouthing a word, before getting eaten whole by the dragon. As it viciously tear her apart with his teeth. Making it bloodier than you could imagine, as he did this he kept his eyes on me. Smirking even.  I felt my blood boil, fists tightening, jaw cleaning.

'I'll kill them all..I hate them, I'll kill them.'

"Y/n, though these dragons here are killing our people. It does not mean that all of its species are bad, just like humans. There are bad and there are good. You cannot define a whole species, a race. Over a couple of bad experiences or run ins with the wrong kind.

Promise me, you'll see the good in people, even when the odds are against you. Orcs, trolls, goblins, they were born that way. They live off the dark matter of this world, They adapted to their environment and sadly evolved into what they are now. Monsters with no self control, of their wrath. Yes, some races are bad, not all races are bad.

After all when we unlock our true power, we'll be dragons too. We'll be able to control and harness the strength of a dragon itself. Forming into one of we're lucky."