Chapter 7

Third Person POV

The boisterous blonde, Naruto, sat at his seat, moving around excitedly. He grinned widely, as if a child who just gotten a birthday present, unaware of the shy girl, Hinata, who watched him with a blush. Beside her, was a blue haired a girl with blue eyes, Itami.

Itami watched Naruto with an amused smile, having an urge to go up and talk to him. Hesitantly, she stood and approached the blonde.

Naruto stopped smiling and watched her curiously, yet angrily. "What is it?" He asked harshly, narrowing his eyes.

She smiled a closed eye smile, something that made the blonde's opinion change as his eyes softened. "I just wanted to wish you luck on the Graduation Test. I hope you pass." She said sweetly, her voice as soft and gentle as a mother would have. Naruto's eyes widened, a newfound admiration in them for the blue haired girl. He nodded slightly, not being able to stop staring in awe.

She laughed heartedly and went back to her seat, giving one last smile to the blonde before doing so.

The blonde used to hate her, but for a reason. She was like him, no parents, yet she had friends and he didn't. People liked her, but no one liked him. Now he sees why. She was nice, friendly, and cared for everyone. She was like a mother he never had, a sister, a cousin, family. She has that welcoming aura, one that accepts anyone.

She was like an angel.

He turned to look at her once more, only to see her talking to Shikamaru and Choji. She caught his gaze and sent a closed eye smile his way. He grinned widely and looked away, feeling even more excited. He finally made a friend, or someone that is nice to him.

He was about to go up and talk to her, until Sakura came in and he was drawn into only watching her.

Ai/Itami POV

Today was the Graduation Test, when the Academy Students finally become Genin. For me, my second time becoming a Genin. I already knew what the test was going to be, since I have my resources, and I knew that it was too easy. My ninjutsu was high since I had precise chakra control and I mainly use ninjutsu so I was pretty much used to it. Iruka hasn't been very used to my presence yet, so he was still very fidgety. I smiled at the thought, I found it adorable and sweet.

"This test is such a drag." Shikamaru phrased, using his saying that he uses everyday. Choji munched on his chips, not very interested in the subject. I smiled and entwined my fingers together.

"It can't be that bad, I'm sure it's fairly easy." I replied, getting a look from Shikamaru that plainly said Are you serious?

He sighed, muttering words under his breath before staring at me. "Of course it'll be easy for you. I mean, who else could become number one rookie in just three days?" He said as if I was stupid.

"Sasuke-kun is way better than her!" Ino joined in, hands on her hips as she frowned and glared at me. I smiled at her, but she continued to glare. "Hi, paper freak." She spat with distaste, as if I was some horrible thing in her mouth.

"It's nice to see you, Ino-san." I greeted nicely, bowing my head slightly. She scowled in return, purposely flipping her long blonde hair in my face. Shikamaru narrowed his eyes at that, as if he didn't like what she just did.

"Apologize." He said flatly, as if it was the easiest thing in the world. She gave him scornful look, hands on her hips.

"Why should I? She's just some weak girl who won't even pass the Graduation Exam, I'm sure of it." She predicted, smiling smugly.

Shikamaru was about to retort, until Iruka came in, smiling proudly. He began to explain what to do to graduate, which was to make three clones. Like I said, easy.

Names were called as they left to take the Test in the next room and soon, I was the only one left. Since I didn't have a particular last name, I was put last into the order. He called my name and I stood and walked towards the door, going into the next room. I smiled at Mizuki and Iruka, making my way to the middle of them. I tried to hold back on the jutsu, but it wasn't enough and I ended up making thirty. They seemed shocked, and I smiled sheepishly before taking a navy forehead protector and tying it to my forehead.

I took a deep breath as I stopped outside of the Academy, seeing parents with their families as they congratulated their children on passing. I smiled sadly, before I saw Naruto sitting on the swing. He looked downright depressed, making me feel... sorry. He didn't pass, that was obvious, and now my grade has been going around already. Parents whispered about me having the highest grade, alerting Sasuke as he turned his head to the side. Before I had done the test, he had the highest grade, but I beat him. He hurried over to the clipboard and checked my grade, his eyes widening a fraction. He composed himself and cleared his throat, going back to his destination. He glared once at me before turning a corner. I ignored him though, thoughts of Naruto swirling in my head.

I walked over to him, hoping to make his hopes high once again.

GAH! I'M SORRY! I COULDN'T ADD MORE DETAIL! GRRR! I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH SCHOOL! FORGIVE ME!

Anyways, here's a new update! I hope you like it, because I certainly don't.

ThatRandomLoveStory-