Chapter 11

Ai/Itami POV

When I arrived at the Academy, I was immediately bombarded by the overexcited blonde. He beamed at me, playing with his forehead protector that sat on his, well, forehead. "Look, Itami-chan! I graduated!" He exclaimed, sounding proud and smug.

I smiled and played along. "I knew you could do it, Naruto-san." I said, getting a frown from him.

"San? What's with the honorifics? Just call me Naruto, believe it!" He enthused, waiting for me to try it out.

"O-okay, Naruto..." I sounded unsure, which I was since I used honorifics for everyone. It was weird on my tongue, like a foreign language. But Naruto just laughed it off, like it was okay. I smiled too and headed to my seat next to Hinata.

"Hello, Hinata-san." I greeted, giving a curt nod as she shyly waved.

"G-good m-morning, Itami-san." She stuttered, blushing from embarrassment. I smiled at her shyness, watching as she fidgeted and played with her fingers. Though, something else caught my eye. Sakura pushed Naruto out of the way and began flocking Sasuke.

I walked over to Naruto and reached out my hand, which he gladly took. "Are you okay, Naruto?" I asked with genuine concern, but was completely ignored as he jumped on the desk and glared at Sasuke.

Their faces were so close I was sure they would kiss. I held in my laughter as they did, actually seeing sparkles and flowers in the background. It was ruined when they broke apart, gagging and spitting.

I looked up, knowing that we were being watched. I waved at the area, knowing Kakashi was there until I was tackled. I looked down at an anime crying Naruto. "Please help me, Itami-chan! I don't want to die!"

I followed his gaze, seeing a group of angry fangirls. Jealousy radiated off them, them stomping over to beat Naruto. I sighed and created a act. I blocked their way and smiled sweetly. "You shouldn't be doing that! I mean, Sasuke wants to kiss one of you guys to get rid of the taste of Naruto." I scammed, getting a glare from Sasuke. All the girls squealed and ran over to him, puckering up.

It wasn't that long until Iruka came, a proud look evident on his face. He began naming the teams after we took our seats.

"Team 7: Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura-" He was cut off by a gloomy Sakura and an overjoyed Naruto. "-Uchiha Sasuke-" now it was vice versa. "And Itami." Well, now Naruto was cheering and it seemed like Sakura was, at the same time, mad and happy.

I sighed as I got sad faces from Kiba, Hinata, Shikamaru, and Choji. Shino didn't mind that I wasn't on his team, but he surely wished I was. "Why does Naruto get to have Itami on her team?" Kiba whined, crossing his arms.

"Wait! Iruka Sensei! Why do I have to be paired up with Sasuke?!" Naruto complained, pointing at an emotionless Uchiha.

"It's to even the team. Sasuke got the second highest score and you, Naruto, got the lowest." Iruka informed, making Naruto glare more at Sasuke.

Iruka then continued naming the teams until it was lunch. I walked up to Naruto and smiled. "Hey, Naruto. Would you like to have lunch with-" I was cut off as Naruto ran over to Sakura. I sighed and began walking off until I was called by Shikamaru.

"This is a drag. Anyway, wanna have lunch with us? I saw that you were totally ignored by the troublesome boy." He pointed out, hands in his pockets as he gave me a lazy look.

I smiled and nodded.

Well, while we ate, which was mostly used up of Ino glaring at me, we saw Naruto sneaking up on Sasuke. I sighed and closed my box, standing up. Without Shikamaru and the rest noticing, I disappeared and followed Naruto who was transformed into Sasuke. I didn't bother untying Sasuke since he seemed he didn't really want any help, so I ignored him.

What I wasn't expecting was for Naruto to try and get Sakura. I face palmed on my spot on the tree, wishing that I had a different team.

I couldn't handle the stupidity level so I just waited at the classroom. I waited and waited until it was time for everyone to come back to class and wait for our Sensei to pick us up.

-------------

It's been an hour of waiting, everyone else had left with their Sensei, and our Sensei still hasn't shown up. I didn't know who it was, everyone that I knew were early, especially Kakashi. He would always be the first to arrive during ANBU missions and such.

I zoned everyone out and polished some kunai and shuriken, scaring Sakura. She stayed very far from me, not even trying to get close. I sighed and put the weapons in scrolls, having nothing to do. I was interrupted when Naruto burst out laughing.

I looked up to see a chalkboard eraser hit our "Sensei's" head. And, to my disbelief, it was Kakashi.

Heyo, heyo! :) I actually was able to make this a bit long and update early! Woo! For some reason, comments motivate me so...

Comment!

Comment!

ThatRandomLoveStory-