Chapter 10

Ai/Itami POV

I watched as Mizuki declared that he was the one who tricked Naruto into stealing the scroll, which is the big mistake he just made. About to knock him out, I stopped myself, seeing that Mizuki was starting to tell Naruto the secret that was kept from him. The fact that he had the Kyuubi sealed inside of him.

"You think that little blue haired brat is your friend?" He scoffed, laughing as he smirks. "She hates you, she never liked you. The only reason she started talking to you is because she was ordered to by the Hokage!" He lied, reaching for the giant shuriken on his back.

Before he could do anything, I kicked it out of his hand, making everyone shocked. "Don't make such petty lies, scum." I growled out, venom dripping off my voice.

Iruka stepped back in shock, obviously knowing who I was. "S-Senpai...." He muttered, eyes wide. I've never cursed, nor, in fact, called anyone anything offensive, not even my enemies. Plus, my tone was a signal not to mess with me, which I never used before.

Mizuki stumbled back, fright on his face until he hid it behind his mask, one that smirked evilly. "Y-you don't scare me..." He taunted, grabbing a hold of kunai. "In fact," he started, throwing them. "You're weak compared to me!"

I effortlessly dodged, which was very noticeable. Though, my eyes widened when he smirked, throwing a giant shuriken at Naruto. I was about to run and protect him, but Mizuki jumped and appeared in front of me, blocking my way.

"Iruka Sensei!"

I turned my head to see Iruka blocking Naruto from getting hurt, making me inwardly sigh in relief. I knew Iruka was going to be okay, he wasn't a Chunin for no reason. But I was still worried nonetheless, knowing that no matter how tiny or how deep, it's going to hurt no matter what.

I gritted my teeth, anger coursing through me. I've been known to always stay calm and collected, that's what Itachi taught me, but now- now I couldn't help it. We are meant to break out sometimes, I'm human after all. Clenching my fists, I punched Mizuki to get rid of my anger.

He stumbled back, hand holding his broken chin as he glared daggers at me. "You're in the way!" He grabbed some kunai and flung them at me, but I simply dodged.

I could clearly see the tears dropping from Iruka's eyes, same with Naruto. Then, unexpectedly, Naruto ran off, making me try and run after him. "Not so fast! You two are mine!" Mizuki shouted, blocking our path. If I wanted to, I could have passed him but I wanted to get rid of him.

Mizuki smirked, holding shuriken. "Why do you talk to that monster anyways? The one who killed your parents." He taunted. "He destroyed the village, killed many people, including your parents! He's a monster!" He laughed humorlessly, eyes filled with smug.

"Yeah..." Iruka agreed, making my eyes widen. "The Kyuubi might do that, but Naruto won't! Naruto is different! He's not like the Kyuubi! He is...." Iruka gave a confident look, one that can be seen through his eyes. "Uzumaki Naruto!" He finished.

I smiled slightly, but turned back when Mizuki scoffed, the smirk never faltering. "Just die!" He then threw the shuriken at Iruka, as if I was never there.

Before it could hit him, Naruto had blocked all of it, letting the blades pierce the scroll. "I won't let you hurt Iruka Sensei!" He then turned to me, a grateful smile on his face. "Thanks random lady, but I got this."

I smiled and bowed, teleporting to a nearby tree, knowing that if I flew away by turning into butterflies, he would know who I was. I watched as Naruto used the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, sending about one thousand. I smirked at him, knowing that he was on another league with the others in the Academy. I mean, who can summon a thousand shadow clones that's only a Genin, or will be a Genin?

There, after a time of watching with pride, revealed a beat up and bleeding Mizuki who laid on the ground. Though, I was very interested when Iruka put his forehead protector on Naruto, making me remember when Itachi had placed his ANBU mask on me.

I smiled and fluttered back home in a pack of butterflies, knowing that I wasn't needed anymore.

Okay guys, I'm sorry. Updating will be slow since I had lost connection and cable, wifi, that stuff. I really want to update daily, but I can't. And I haven't been able to update any of my other stories since I favor this one too much. So, I really need time. And, to make things harder, I am making a new book. I decided that the love story will continue to be Neji and, to other people who disagree, I am going to create love stories for all the characters, in exception of Zetsu, Hidan, Kakuzu, Kisame, Yamato, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and all those characters that are either too old or I simply don't find lovey material.

So, bye!

ThatRandomLoveStory-