Chapter 12

Ai/Itami POV

Kakashi picked up the chalkboard eraser and examined it, turning it around in his gloved fingers. To me, he looked completely different. His hair defied gravity even more and he was wearing a Jounin uniform instead of his usual ANBU ones. He seemed more lazier, his eyes slanted as he gave a posture of one that seemed relaxed, maybe too relaxed.

"My first impression of you is..." He started, looking at us one by one. I expected him to be at least shocked to see me as his new student, but he showed no emotion other than lazy. "I hate you." He told us, making the others a bit gloomy but me even more curious.

After telling us to meet on the roof, he disappeared in a puff of smoke. I sighed and slowly climbed out of the window while everyone took the doors. It felt like his laziness was contagious as I sighed and walked up the walls of the Academy. I jumped over the railing and stood next to Kakashi, seeing that everyone else hasn't made it yet.

Kakashi must have a greater affect on me than Shikamaru did since he's the one that seems to mostly get a change in me. Noticing this, Kakashi lightly smacked my arm with a harmless glare, making me smile sheepishly while mumbling an apology.

I sat down on the steps in front of him and waited for everyone else. Kakashi sat on the railings with his arms crossed, watching as the three hardly-Genin finally climbed up the rest of the stairs and sat down where I was. I sat next to Sasuke, to Sakura's displeasure. Naruto didn't really care, busy being excited at the fact that he was a Genin and in a team.

"Since we're going to spend a lot of time together, why don't you tell me about yourselves?" Kakashi suggested, flailing his hands before crossing them again.

"What do you mean, Sensei?" Sakura asked, making me quirk a brow. I didn't see what was so questionable about describing ourselves to him, just some things that seemed mildly important.

"Like your likes, dislikes, dreams, hobbies, stuff like that." Kakashi explained, giving her an unimpressed look. Naruto still looked confused, him being so curious that he leaned forward.

"Why don't you go first?" Naruto inquired, making Sakura agree and Sasuke seemingly agree. Sasuke didn't want to show his curiosity, but I could see him lean forward to listen clearly.

Kakashi lifted a brow slightly while he lazily pointed to himself. "Me?" He questioned, not even sounding confused or, in fact, sounding like he didn't even need to ask. He then crossed his arms once again while his eyes became even more lazier, if that's even possible. "I'm Hatake Kakashi. My likes and dislikes: I don't feel like telling you." He shrugged, watching our expressions change into unsatisfactory. "My dreams: haven't thought about it. And my hobbies: I have lots of hobbies!" He finished, combining lazy with a bit of cheerfulness.

"Great impression, Sensei." I muttered to myself, getting a quick warning look from Kakashi. He then cleared his throat and looked over at Naruto, suggesting, "Why don't you go next?"

Naruto grinned and began playing with his forehead protector. I knew that if this continued, I would definitely turn into Shikamaru and Kakashi.

Guys, I am so sorry. I had to rewrite this since it somehow deleted itself when I finished, which sucked. It's short, I know, and I'm planning to skip the introductions until it's Itami's turn. I mean, we already know it anyway. She's a bit out of character, I've noticed. I have been reading other books so I had gotten sidetracked and forgot most of her personality. But I'll get it back, I promise.

Enjoy the chapter, I worked hard on rewriting it. So, see ya on the next update!

ThatRandomLoveStory-