|1|

Sorry for that weird-butt introduction. I just wanted to post something that made you guys know that I was, in fact, working on this! Enjoy.

______________

"PETER! WAKE UP, DARLING!" May yelled from the kitchen, fixing some of her famous delicious pancakes. In a separate room from the kitchen, a 9-year-old boy got up from his bed almost immediately. "IM UP, AUNT MAY!" The kid responded before getting out of bed.

The nine-year-old then walked out of his bedroom, closed the door, and walked into the kitchen. The lady, May, in the kitchen, looked at her nephew with a bright smile. "Morning Peter! Come sit down. Breakfast is almost ready" May said with her tone gentle, as always.

The boy smiled widely while hopping into a seat, and pulled himself to the table. It wasn't that long till May put a plate with pancakes and bacon in front of Peter. While May was getting the chocolate milk for Peter to drink, the boy started eating up the bacon.

May grabbed a glass from the cabinet, washed it out, and poured milk in it. While she did so, she looked at Peter with a smile. "Jeez, Peter, you must really like bacon" May chuckled. The boy only responded with a nod, his mouth full with the delicious bacon.

May put down the jug of Chocolate Milk on the counter, put the lid back on, and put it back in the refrigerator. She then grabbed the glass of milk and put it in front of Peter, who picked the glass up and took a sip.

May sat down in front of her plate, and started to eat. "So, Peter...It's your first day at public school. You're gonna be in fourth grade" May said, her tone sounding excited. "You excited?"

The boy smile only grew wider. After he chewed and swallowed down the rest of what was in his mouth, he nodded. "Oh, boy Aunt May! I can't wait! Me, Ned, and MJ have always been wanting to go to a public school, and now our wish has been granted!" The kid said, grabbing his plate, which was empty, and put it gently in the sink.

May smiled at how excited and happy her nephew was. Peter and his two friends once were in a school within the hotel they lived in. They, the kids, was able to stay at the school until they were eighteen. Fortunately, just a year ago, the teacher, Mrs.Donnelley, got arrested for child neglect and abuse. She used the school to trap kids. She manipulated the kids and the guardians of said kids. She even manipulated May and Peter.

She was always there for the Parker's, especially when Richard and Mary Parker died. She helped comfort the family during grieve, but little did the family now that she was just doing so to get close to Peter. Gladly, the 'wicked witch of the Westside' was put behind bars where she belonged. Not allowed near any kids, and her jail cell is guarded.

Ever since she got arrested, May was happy and relieved to know that no one was gonna manipulate nor neglect her nephew ever again, same with the other parents. After breakfast, Peter got dressed and fixed his bed. He soon came back out looking handsome, had his backpack ready, and was ready to roll.

"You look super handsome, Peter," May said. Peter chuckles and bounced around in excitement. "Can we please go, Aunt May!? I can't wait any longer!" Peter said. May chuckles at this, grabbed her keys, and opened the door. "Okay, Peter 'Cotton Tail' Parker, let's go" May teased. The boy ran out and got in the car, ready to go to school.

__________

A/N: *screams* YES! Finally done! Yes! Are you guys proud!? I finally got this up and published! Please understand that this May update slowly...again...I said MAY!

Were you surprised if what happened to the teacher?

What do you think will happen?

I hope you enjoy the first chapter of 'Man of Iron' the sequel to 'Mutant Child'