|3|

In Queens City Jail, two police officers lead a female inmate through the halls. The lights flickered off and on, basically screaming for the workers to put in new light bulbs. The female inmate had her hands behind her back, handcuffs locked on her wrists, and was wearing an orange jumpsuit. Her facial expression stayed blank and unclear.

Since she was put in prison, her facial expression as not changed. She stayed quiet and obeyed the two officers that were demanded to guard her and watch her every move. She was hoping to get out after six months for good behavior, but the officers could see through her expressions and lies.

One of the officers unlocked a metal, non-transparent door, and the two pushed the inmate in. "We will be outside, guarding the door. Your visitor should be here any minute, Mrs.Donnelley" the other Officer said before stepping out with the other and locking to door.

Mrs.Donnelley, the female inmate, examined the room, trying to find any windows or vents to escape out of. Unfortunately, no matter how 'stupid' these officers are, they are intelligent enough to not put vents and windows anywhere that's gonna be holding a criminal.

In the middle of the room were two chairs and a table. Donnelley sighed, pulled up a chair, and sat down at the table. She was told that she was gonna be having a visitor. She did not expect to have any visitors, but she apparently had one.

After a few minutes of silence, the door opened revealing a familiar man. The man closed the door behind him and looked at the prisoner with a smirk. "Hello, Donnelley!" He said, sounding happy and devilish at the same time.

"Ah, William! Nice to see you after...what was it?....a year now?" The woman said, questionable. William, the man, nodded in response before sitting in front of the woman, his smirk never leaving his face.

"So, how as prison been treating you?" He said, trying to make small conversation. The inmate crossed her arms over her chest and smiled. "It's been okay. What happened to that plan we made?" Donnelley asked, her tone sounding cold and evil.

"I thought you'd never ask." The man said, sounding enthusiastic and claps his hands dramatically. "I have been keeping a hawk eye on the children you wanted. They are going to a public school together." The woman nodded while listening. "We have the new equipment to bust you out of here, and take care of those children" the man explained.

Donnelley's smile only grew and never faded. "Good."

______________

After the introduction game that took seven minutes out of the class, the teacher allowed the kids to chat, draw, and color for the rest of the day. Ned, MJ, and Peter were in their own little group, away from the other children drawing and reading. "Look what I drew," Ned said, enthusiastically. The kid picked up his almost finished drawing and showed it to his friends."A dinosaur."

The two complimented the drawing, and did their best impression of a dinosaur 'rawr.'  Soon, the teacher went around to check on the students. After three minutes, Mrs.King walked over to Peter's table with a smile. "So, what are you all doing?" She Asked with a sweet smile. Ned showed her his picture of a dinosaur, and she complimented him. MJ showed her the book she was reading about a fairy princess. That was not MJ's style, but it was the only type of books in the classroom. Last was Peter, who put down his pencils and crayons and handed the picture to his teacher. It was a drawing of the Avengers.

"You must love superheroes, Peter" Mrs.King said. The nine-year-old nodded with a bright smile. "Who's your favorite superhero?"Mrs.King asked. Peter pointed at a red and yellow suited man that was in the middle. "Iron-Man!" He said. Mrs.King chuckled. "These are very good drawings you two. Keep it up" she told Ned and Peter, handing Peter his drawing back, and going back to her desk.

___________

"AUNT MAY! AUNT MAY!"

May was just standing in the hall of the school when she heard her name being called. She looked behind her to see her nephew and his two friends running towards her. "Hey, kiddos!" She said. The three kids stopped once they made it to May. "How was y'alls day?" May asked.

The kids responded with "it was amazing." May smiled at how happy the kids were. "Okay...oh...MJ, Ned...both of your parents are going to be working over. They asked me to take you home with me" May explained.

"YES," the three said happily before running to May's car, why May following.

______________

A/N: This was...Wow...How did you like the prison part? That was actually fun to write.

What do you think is gonna happen?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!