|7|

"Okay, class! We're gonna be doing a new arts and craft project!" Mrs.Misty, the art teacher, shared.

All the nine year olds in the room squealed, clearly excited. Mrs.Misty grabbed a container that was filled with arts and crafts supplies, and handed them to the class. "Okay, class, I want you all to create or draw, you can pick, a flower. The flower can be any color and unrealistic, meaning you can create your own flower, or you can draw a flower with a face."

The overall class made their flowers, chatting with one another doing so. Peter, MJ, and Ned sat there looking at the supplies in front of them. Quickly, Peter had made his flower, and went to drawling. MJ stared at the supplies. "One thing I dislike about public school is that they make you do kiddie stuff" she whispered, before picking up a book beside her, reading it.

Ned just stared at the paper in front of him.

"How's your flower going?" The teacher asked a few students away from the three friends.

Crap.

Ned looked at both his friends. "We're gonna get in trouble if she sees we haven't done anything" he whispered. Peter, without taking his eyes on what he just drew, showed his flower creation, basically to say "I did mine."

MJ sighed before placing the book down. She soon started on her craft, though she really didn't want too. "And, Peter, hows your f-" Mrs.Misty looked down at Peter's creations. Seeing the flower was done, but what caught her eye was Peter's drawing,

"Peter?"

The young child looked up from his paper. "Yes, Mrs.Misty?" He said, innocently. The woman shook her head before smiling weakly. "Never mind. Nice drawling and nice flower" she said before moving to Ned.

______
Peter, MJ, and Ned sat together at lunch. Peter took a bite out of his ham and cheese sandwich.

"Has anyone else's parents been acting strange this morning?" Ned asked suddenly. Swallowing and taking a drink of milk, MJ nodded. "My mom rushed me out the door and into the car after she watched the news," she said.

"Aunt May seemed off too" Peter spoke. "She was watching the news also. She immediately asked how long I've been standing there has if there was something she didn't want me to see."

"Both my parents apparently feared me going to school today for some reason," Ned said. Peter took another bite of his sandwich. "What could be on the news that they wouldn't want us to know about?" MJ Asked.

Both Ned and Peter shrugged. "Maybe it's nothing that's on the news," Peter said, now sounding sad. The boy looked down at his feet. "Then what could it be?" Ned asked.

Peter's eyes tested up. "Maybe...they just...can't stand us anymore" Peter whispered. The other two widened their eyes. "What? Why would you say that?" MJ Asked.

Peter shrugged. "I mean...they-They...they rushed us out the house and to school," Peter said, fidgeting with his hands.

MJ and Med exchanged looks. They never thought of their parents rushing them has them not being able to stand them.

But maybe Peter was right.

_______

"A woman named Janet Donnelly has escaped the local Queens city jail..."

Stark took a sip of his coffee, watching the news, in curiosity. Pepper Potts, his wife,brewing her up some coffee as well, and making some midnight snacks. "Tony, we need to get some sleep" Pepper started. "Remember, the fourth graders are having a field trip here, and you need to be well-rested to give them the tour."

Stark pauses the tv on a familiar picture. "I will, I will" Stark mumbled, tiredly."But...why does she look so familiar?"

Stark pointed towards the tv at the picture. Pepper, with coffee in hand, walked behind the couch, and took a look at the tv. "Mm...I don't know" she answered. The woman then wrapped her hands around Tony.

"Time for sleep," she said, sounding more serious. Stark sighed as he got up from his spot, wrapped his hands around Pepper, and the two walked to the bedroom they share.

_____

A/N: so this happened.
I'm just gonna say that the timeline on here is...weird.
_____
Question(s):
Why do you think Ned, Peter, and Mj's guardians acting odd that morning?

What do you thinks gonna happen at the field trip?

Do you think Ned, Peter, and MJ's guardians should tell them why they were/are acting odd?

Do you think Peter's right?

What do you think Tony's gonna think when he sees Peter?(despite him forgetting all about Peter, somehow)