|20|

Stark walked out of the elevator to be met with Mister Rodgers, who clearly was about to go down the elevator. "Oh, Tony" Steve said, putting his hand down to his side. "I was about to come get you cause breakfast is ready." Tony nodded with a small smile before walking over to the table. He took a seat between Banner and Peter. Has the 6 people ate, Tony leaned closer to Bruce's ear.

"After breakfast, I need you down to the lab" he whispered to Banner before eating the rest of his food. The last few minutes of breakfast, Pepper had asked about MJ. She had a right to know why this little girl was at the tower when she woke up. Her parents had asked me if I could watch her while they are away on a business trip, since May usually watches MJ, but yeah" Stark lied. He honestly didn't know why he lied. Was it because he didn't wanna trigger MJ in some way? Stark didn't have a clue. Either way, Pepper nodded her head, believing her husband's lies.

Stark put his empty plate in the sink before heading down to his laboratory. It wasn't to far later when Bruce followed suit. "So, Stark, what is it?" Bruce asked, his arms crossed, brow rose. Internally, Banner was frightened. He was frightened cause what if Tony found out?  The thought of him finding out scared the ever living crap out of him.  

"I think I know who had taken May Parker and the Jones" Stark answered, earning a sigh of relief from Banner. Despite being confused by the sigh, Tony continued. "Its that daycare teacher. Mrs.Donnlley. She had went to jail one year ago for neglect and abuse of children in her so-called "daycare for super-mutant children." She was caught expirementing on one of those children. She was kicked out and arrested."

"Okay, and how do you know she got Peter's aunt?" Bruce question, brow rose further.

"Because," the man sat on his rolling chair, scooting towards his computer.  He turned the screen a bit to help Banner see the picture.  "Peter was in her class ever since he was three. See?" The picture Stark brought up was the most recent roll chart.

"Okay? And how would that mean she kidnapped May?" Banner asked, confused.

"Ah, well. Look at this" Stark typed a few buttons on his computer before revealing what he brought up. Bruce leaned in closer to read the smaller the text. It had read that May Parker was the one who caught Donnlley in the act, and called the police almost immdiantly. "See? We finally found who had kidnapped May."

"Yeah, but question is, where is she, and where is she hiding them?" Bruce questioned, looking back at his friend.  That was where Stark was stumped.  Stark shrugged typing more on his computer. There was a very small percent chance of Stark finding any location on Donnlley that could be a place where she could be taken them.

Stark knew it would be stupid of a well-known prisoner who escaped the prison to go back into there house. The first place the police would check, so in less Donnlley was stupid, there was no way she could be in her apartment building. Stark sighed, leaning back in his rolling chair. Was there no way to find this woman?

__________

Groans escaped from the right side of May, a woman moving her head. May watched has the woman slowly started to gain more and more consciousness. "W-where..." the Woman muttered. "Where am I?" The woman's eyes glanced around, her eyes showing fear, espescially when she felt her wrist restrained. She couldn't move. She could move her arms nor feet.

"Mallory" May spoke, interrupting the woman's overthinking, which was her intention. "You're gonna be okay." The woman looked over at May, wide eyed. "Listen, Okay? Donnlley has captured you, me, and bayliegh. But before a you freak, I got a feeling we will be able to get out soon."

"May? What?" Mallory tried her best to process what her friend said. "Donnlley is here?!"

May shook her head in response. "No, well, not yet" she answered. "She's at her safe house, asleep, but her new partner is asleep in a room down that hall." May head gestured to the dark-ish hall a few feet away. "Though, she may be on her way right now, given the time."