|9|

"Okay, kids, straight line."

Whole fourth grade class from Queens we're standing outside a large building, standing beside the Avengers symbol on the wall. "Now, kids!"Mrs.King yelled, trying to make herself louder over all the noise going on. "Remember the rules! Stick together, do not touch anything in less given permission from Mister Stark, don't make any loud noises, and so on" she reminded the kids.

All of a sudden, the children screamed in excitement and disbelief when a man walked up beside their teacher with a stern, serious face, and yet a smile could be seen. It was no secret that Tony Stark wasn't good with children. Stark, you could tell, was nervous. He's given lots of tours around the tower, but never to elementary students, who, as Stark calls them, are "ankle bitters."

Mrs.King turned to the man, giving him the kids for the next hour or so. Peter pushed through the crowd, his friends behind him, hoping to not hurt anyone while doing so. "Hello, kiddos!" Stark started, not knowing how else to start.

"Hello, Mister Stark!" The responded immediately. Peter found him and his friends in the front row of students, him looking at his hero with big, sparkling blue eyes, taking in every moment.

The man in front of the children giggled nervously. "Now, while you're in mine and the Avengers Residence, you can call me Tony. Putting a 'mister' in front of my last name isn't required" he spoke. Everyone just nodded. "Now, the rest of the Avengers will be here shortly, they don't live here, like me and my wife, Pepper, do" he added. "Now, I'm gonna lead you guys into the lobby."

Tony eyed the boy in front of him for a few seconds, before realizing his eyeing, and turned to lead the class inside. Tony opened the doors as if they were the gateway to heaven. The children awed at the scenery in the lobby.

It wasn't much, but it was beautiful and interesting in the nine and ten-year-olds' eyes."This is, of course, the lobby" Tony said. "This tower has a good...over 100 stories. But we will just be checking out the first story and the 100th story." Stark leads the students into two elevators, pushing the button to take him to the correct floor.

Once the elevators opened, he leads them into a room with a few beds. " This is our guest room, I guess you could say, but the only guests we have that are "staying overnight" guests are the avengers" stark explained. "There are a number of six to seven beds in this room, and for some reason, another dining room" he added, giggling a bit.

After exploring , the room, stark lead them back into the elevator, going to the last room. "Now, I know you all think this tour is right now boring and short, but trust me, there's a reason why I'm just showing you two rooms" Stark added, smiling. "And after this, y'all will eat with me and pep and the avengers." The children held their screams.

The doors of the elevator opened, showing a big room, with even more rooms. "Welcome to the biggest room in this whole building!" stark exclaimed. Inside, the was the living room and dining table, basically all in one. Then there was rooms leading to pepper and tony's shared bed, an not used closet, and another door, that seemed not to be labeled.

A woman with blonde hair walked out of the bedroom with a warm smile. "Welcome," she greeted them. "okay, I have a question, who likes pizza?" The whole class rose their hands. "Well, then that's what we are having," pepper said. Stark looked at Pepper, looking at her with a look that just screams"help."

Pepper rolled her eyes. "Fine, but you have to order the pizza" pepper whispered. Tony smiled. "Deal."

_________

After showing everyone the bedroom, the pepper sat the children at the table, just in time for the elevator to open. "Pizza delivery!" A man, familiar to Pepper, yelled. Everyone looked that way to see the rest of the avengers right there.

Some kids held back screams and some thought they were about to faint. Steve Rodgers, also known as Captain America, put the pizza down in the middle of the table. "Sorry for being late. Got held up in traffic" Rodgers explained.

"I tried to convince them to let me hulk up and push the traffic out the way, but failed" Bruce Banner added, putting some drinks down beside the pizza. Steve sighed before a giggle slipped his lips. "You have a 190+ IQ and yet you even considered that when you know that could cause problems" Rodgers spoke, before sitting in an empty chair. "So, I see we have some visitors" Steve spoke. Clint Barton, Natasha Romanoff, and thor walked in with some cups and more drinks. "Where's Tony?" Natasha asked, raising a brow.

A man walked out of the bedroom, stretching, wearing a bad case of bed head. "Never mind" Nat whispered. Stark pulled up a chair next to pepper and beside a child. "You actually took a nap after ordering pizza?" Pepper asked.

"Yeah. I was tired. I didn't get hardly any sleep" Stark responded. "And I wanted to be a bit more rested before eating without guests."

"And who's fault is that?" Rodgers whispered. Tony glared at Steve. "Oh, Okay, Rodgers, you wanna g-"

"You two, don't argue. Especially not now" Pepper interrupted, pinching the bridge of her nose, a bit annoyed. Steve sat up straight, looking more serious. "You're right. I apologize" Rodgers spoke.

The room had gone silent, until a pizza hit Rodger on the cheek, the pizza running down his cheek, falling on the floor. "What the-" Rodgers eyed the only person he knew would be so immature to do so.

Stark rested his head on his hand, whistling, pretending nothing had happened. "Oh really, Tony? Really? Can't believe you'd be so immature" He said. Stark rolled his eyes. "Let's e-" before Stark could finish his sentence, some Orange Fizz pop was basically on purpose sprayed at him, making the man wet and dripping, and some pop got in the kid that had airy next to Stark, but fortunately, just a few drops.

Stark looked at Rodgers, who did the same thing Stark did, and whistled, pretending he didn't do crap. "Really, Rodgers?" Tony giggled. "Really? Wow."

Pepper sighed in aggravation. "You two...stop. Please. Not in front of the children" Pepper spoke. Tony looked over at the children, seeing them holding their giggles.

"They don't seem to mind, Th-" Stark looked back over at Pepper, who had her arms crossed over her chest, staring at Tony. That look. That scary look. "But you're right. Um...let's eat" Tony spoke.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed some fizzy soda on the kid beside him. "Oh, kid, you have pop on you," Tony said, awkwardly. Why is this awkward for him?! He's tony stark! The kid grabbed a napkin and gently wiped the pop off him.

"Thank you, Mister Stark," The kid said.

Tony nodded, but couldn't look away at the kid.

".....you don't have to call me Mister Stark. Just call me Tony, if you want" Tony said. ..... nodded as he finished that plate. "Yummy that was good,Miste- I mean Tony,".... said with a geeky, kid smile.

"Tony?" Pepper said, sounding worried. "Tony!?"

Stark jumped back into reality. "Mm?" Stark hummed. Pepper placed a hand on Tony's shoulder. "Are you okay, hon?" She asked, raising an eyebrow in worry.

Tony took a bit to process that question, and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine" he spoke, before taking a bite out of his pizza.

A/N: This! Is! Cringe-y! Af!
And long-ish.

Also, sorry for making Tony and stew so immature at parts...I just wanted this to be funny as all heck.

Also, Banner...before anyone comments about the IQ thing...I tried to figure out banner's IQ but couldn't find it in the mess called the internet so you get 190+. Sorry.

But anyway...
What do you think happens next? I'm honestly curious. (I'm always curious about this type of stuff.)

Also, i only made tony show them two places in the tower...cause I...idk why. To be honest I wrote most of this in class and in the morning so.....

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Love y'all three thousand! (yeah, I said it. Getting endgame flashbacks now? Haha.)