|2|

Peter walked into his new school with a smile and a skip in his step. This has been his long-time wish to go to a public school, like normal kids. He always believed that the hotel school him and his friends' went to was meant for mutant kids, like himself. Peter hated the fact that he wasn't normal, but May always reminds him that no one is normal.

Peter's Friends, MJ, and Ned, we're also considered mutants as well. MJ had the power of telekinesis and mind control. The first time she met Peter, she accidentally lost all control on her powers and floated Peter into the air. She apologized after getting him down. His response to that was, "it's okay. I always wanted to fly!"

Ned's powers are Flame Projection and teleportation. When him and Peter first met, he teleported right beside the young three year old, who wasn't expecting anyone to be beside him. When the three-year-old turned around, he jumped, but after calming down the two introduced themselves.

These three mutant friends loved to call their group "The Three Musketeers." Every time the teacher, 'the wicked witch of the West', needed the three of them, she always called them that. After her being arrested one year ago, the group hated that group name, cause she, the teacher, picked it out. Since she got arrested, the kids have been trying to forget that she ever existed.

Peter has been going to therapy and he was also diagnosed with PTSD, or Post-trauma Stress Disorder. The doctors who diagnosed him with said disorder told May it was caused by all the babysitters in the past who has experimented on Peter, this including Mrs.Donnelley. She was like family to the Parker's. Realizing that she was just playing tricks on them made Peter have nightmares.

Peter nor May understood why a kid would have a nightmare on someone who didn't experiment on him yet, but was going to do so in the near future. It was never clear. Peter still doesn't understand how he could be diagnosed with PTSD when he believes that he hasn't been through any traumatic events, other than him watching his own parents die at only three years old, but that's a different story.

Peter skipped to his home room, and immediately he knew two of his classmates on the spot. "Ned, MJ!" The kid said before running to his two best friends. The girl and the boy looked Peter's way, and smiled widely. "PETER!" They both yelled. Once Peter stopped in front of them, the three had a group hug. Once they separated, the conversation started. "Are you guys excited? It's our first day at a regular school" Peter said, fighting urge to bounce up and down.

"I know! I've always wanted to be in an actual classroom with normal kids" Ned said, his eyes sparkling. MJ did not resist her urge to jump up and down, and was now hopping like a bunny. "I've always wanted to study actual science! And eat in an actual cafeteria" MJ said.

Peter smiled and squealed. "I can't wait to meet our teacher!" He said.

"Oh, yeah, dude! I can't either" Ned responded.

MJ suddenly stopped hopping. "Hopefully they're nice, and not someone trying to experiment on us" she said, having her fingers crossed. The other two friends agreed with that. Before the two could respond with words, a young adult lady walks in with a happy smile.

"Good morning, class. I'm your teacher Mrs.King" she started. "Please chose your seats and stay in them long enough for me to take attendance."

Peter looked back at his two friends. "Oh, she's definitely nice" Peter whispered. Ned and MJ nodded with a smile.

After Mrs.King was done with roll, she made everyone come into the middle of the room and stand in a circle. "Okay" she said, standing in the middle of the circle. "We are going to start from Madeline all the way to Ned. When I point at you, please state your name and you likes and dislikes. Seems easy enough?"

All the kids told the teacher yes, and they started the game.

"Hey, I'm Madeline. I'm nine years old. I like to read books and video games, and I dislike people who hurt someone for no reason" the first kid introduced herself, following the teacher's directions well. After she was done, everyone clapped, including the teacher, and then Mrs.King pointed to the next kid.

After a long, good five minutes, the teacher finally made it to Peter, MJ, and Ned who were beside each other. "Hey, I'm Peter. I'm nine years old. I like superheroes, drawings, and books and I dislike it when people use others to get what they want" Peter said.

"Mmm, that's a very specific and interesting dislike Peter" Mrs.King spoke up before pointing at MJ.

_____________

A/N: hey...I wasn't expected to update early, but...I sorta need help.

I already know I probably won't get help, but I don't know how to introduce Tony and the avengers in this, and I kinda need your guys help. If you have any ideas on how to introduce the avengers in this story, please don't hesitate to tell me in the comments.

I don't like to ask help from you guys, cause first, I don't want someone to get mad at me for not choosing their idea, but if I don't figure out how to introduce them, this story and I are screwed.

Also, I wanna say that I originally wasn't gonna have MJ and Ned have powers, but I needed a reason for them to be in that school along with Peter.

Hope you enjoyed this!