|4|

A/N: Small warning. Cringe writing ahead.
_________________
In the Parker Residents, once Aunt May and the kid's got back, The kids went up to Peter's room and had a chat. "During us drawing today in class, my spider senses went off, but no danger seemed to be around" Peter explained. MJ and Ned looked at their spider-powered friend, a bit concerned. "Could your Spider senses be Malfunctioning?" MJ Asked, already knowing the answer.

Peter shook his head. "Here's a question I've always wanted an answer too. Can your spider senses sense danger from miles away?" Ned asked, raising an eyebrow. Peter stared at Ned, not blinking, thinking about that question. Ever since Mrs.Donnelley was put behind bars, he's spider senses have picked up danger, but when he checks it out, there is no danger.

"That could be a possibility," Peter said, finally blinking after fifty seconds of deep thinking. MJ grabbed a book from behind her. "What's That MJ?" Ned asked, looking at the book confused, mostly confused about how the girl was able to carry that book in here without them knowing. "It's a book talking about the sixth sense that Pete has, or as we call it, Spider Senses. This book should have the answer to Ned's question. 'Can Peter's spider senses sense danger miles away?" MJ explained before opening up the book and scanning every page, until she found the answer."Bingo!" The nine-year-old girl said before showing the book to Peter and Ned.

"It says that if your sixth sense is warning you of danger, but there seems not to be any, the danger it' detecting may be miles away. This explains so much, now the question is, What's the danger from miles away?" MJ explained, bringing a new question into the conversation. Peter and Ned thought on this for a bit, but could not think of any danger. "Wait," Ned said, before looking at Peter."When did your senses first detect danger that wasn't near you?"

"One year ago" Peter answered. MJ, Ned, and Peter's face brightened cause they found their answer. "Which was when Mrs.Donnelley got her butt arrested! This makes perfect sense now! But...why would she be any danger if she's locked up?" Peter asked, his eyebrow rose. MJ and Ned exchanged looks, before shrugging.

"Ah, we'll worry about that later," Ned said, wanting to change the subject to something that isn't about Mrs.Donnelley. MJ and Peter agreed on this, cause no one in that room wanted to be reminded of their evil teacher. The three friends sat in silence for a while, before Peter spoke up again."Hey, Aunt May has been talking about taking me to train my powers. She found a wonderful place, I can go ask her if she can take us."

Ned and MJ had large smiles on their face.

____________

In Queens City Jail, Donnelley was the alpha female around the building. Yes, she was quiet, but every inmate in there knew more about Janet Donnelley than anyone else. She was built, and had the strength of one-hundred men.

The inmates also knew about Donnelley's plan to get out of prison, and some of the inmates have been trying to butter her up. Donnelley always refuses when they ask, and always walks away. Janet Donnelley had a mischievous and evil plan, and she didn't wanna have to babysit over fifty inmates.

Donnelley has been making a plan to escape even before she got arrested. Four years ago, Tony Stark, THE Tony stark, babysat a boy in her daycare. She knew with his smarts and with what the kid knows about her, she would get arrested eventually. So, she made a plan, and told this plan to only one person. Mister William Price. He was known around town as 'the man with many secrets.' That title was a lie. He only had one secret, and that secret was Donnelley's plan.

He agreed to help Janet after figuring out that Tony Stark, Iron-Man, was in the building. No, he was no fan of Iron-Man. He hated Iron-Man with a burning passion. He just wanted to make Stark look bad, and so he told Donnelley what to say to the man. Since planning, Price and Donnelley have become really close friends.

In her jail cell at night, Donnelley looked at a piece of paper with a picture of the whole jail. This put a smile to her face, as she whispered dangerously low," I'm coming home."

___________

A/N: THIS WAS CRINGE. Sorry for the big dose of cringe I just served to y'all.

Anyway, how did you like it?

Were you all surprised that I gave you the teacher's first name?

Was this awful? (Yes:/)

    HOPE YOU ENJOYED
                 THE CHAPTER!