|16|

It has officially been one day of being kidnapped. One day without her nephew. One day in being restrained to the chair.

May has tried getting out of the restraints many of times during the night, having a quite restless night. She failed to do so, and the restraints only felt tighter. May stopped in her struggling when the garage door opened up. Donnlley and Price left the garage to get some sleep in their own beds, leaving May alone. They had trusted the restraints did their job and the woman didn't escape.

Donnlley got out along with Price grabbing a few objects from the trunk of the van. Viles of various seriums were the first thing May saw on Price's hands and various materials was in Donnlley's. She watched the two long and hard, curious on what they were doing and why they needed all that.

She was sure that what ever they were doing was part of there plan to get her nephew. The woman let out a little growl, grabbing the two's attention. Price took one vile out of its protector. The vile had an unpleasant color, which worried May. Some syringes were placed on the counter top of their little kitchen they had set up.

Price grabbed one syringe, filling it up with the nasty-looking liquid. May was sure she knew what that gross liquid was, and she felt nervous all of the sudden. Donnlley made her way over to the woman with a smirk. "Hello, dear" she said, acting innocent. "How was your night?" All she got was for a response was a lip curl from May and a twitching eye.

This made Donnlley smirk. She cupped the woman's cheek gently. "You are cute when you get mad and over protective" she added, now patting May's cheek. "You really are." A few more pats later, a smack echoed throughout the garage. May just stared at Donnlley, not making any expression or noise that basically Said "I'm in pain" despite the big slap she just received on her face.

Price stared at the two in amusement. He was happy to not be on the receiving end of Donnlley's hits. "Price?" He heard Janet speak, looking over he shoulder. "I need you to go and get something for me. Take the van and take a few bags, you might need them."

Price nodded has he packed what was needed, putting all his equipment in the back before getting in the van himself. May rose an eyebrow, confused. "Where is he going?" The woman finally spoke, her tone expressing confusion and worried. What if he went to find Peter? What if he went to go find Ned or/and MJ? May wanted to believe he wasn't, and if he was, he wouldn't find much. She was mostly sure Peter is safe with Stark and the Avengers, and wasn't left at the hotel.

Donnlley held her hand up high, about to strike May's face once more, but stopped herself. "That is none of your business" she said through unnecessary gritted teeth. "Now, if you excuse Me.." She walked away from May, taking the liquid filled viles that William didn't take with her.

_______

Peter had a restless night himself. Nightmares about his aunt may, the dark possibilities returned, he just couldn't go back to sleep. The child had woken up several times during the night, and when he finally accepted that he cannot get a full nights rest, he stayed up.

Stayed up from three to eight.

Pepper made breakfast, has Stark read on a newspaper. Bruce Banner was once again in the lab. He actually never came back up after Stark did. Potts realized this and her facial expression changed to concern. "Honey" she started. "Has Banner come up here, at all, after you did?" Stark rose his head up, looking away at the paper.

"Uh, no" Stark said, raising a brow. "I don't think. Why?"

"Can you go see if he's Okay?" Pepper asked, her tone showing her concern and worry. Stark folded his newspaper before gettin up from his chair.