|11|

Night time in New York came. The whole state started to light up. Dark alleys become one of the most unsafest places. William Price, with his arms crossed, leaned on a wall of a building, waiting for someone.

A few minutes later, a car pulls in the same alley, Windows down. "Get in" a woman in blonde hair demanded him. William smirked has he did so. "

So, Mrs.Kate, how was your first day of school?" He teased, earning a smack to the back of the head.

"William Michelle Price! I-" the woman took deep breathes, not wanting to start yelling and cause a scene. "Just give me that 'juice' now" she said, through gritted teeth. The man rolled his eyes before grabbing the 'potion' from his man bag. "Here, grumpy" he spoke, handing her the goods.

The woman grabbed it, and chugged every last bit of the potion. "The portion should take effect within an hour" William explained. The woman nodded in response. "Okay. You got that elder woman potion right?" The blonde asked.

William nodded in response while he threw his man purse in the back. "Yes. It's at the lab" he responded with words. The woman nodded before pushing the gas, making the van turn a bit, before it gets on the road.

_________

William opened the garage door, allowing the van to move in slowly and safely. Once parked, Janet Donnelly came out instead of Mrs.Kate. The woman looked at her hands and felt her face to realize the normal potion had actually worked. She knew she picked the best partner for the job.

Price walked to his desk, grabbing a few tools, and walked over to a huge device in the of the garage. "Where's that old lady potion? You said it was ready" Janet asked, calmer then she was a few minutes ago. After a few tweaks on the device, William looked up, smirking. "This is it!" He pointed to the huge device, causing Donnlley to raise a brow.

"That?" She asked, pointing, confused. The man nodded, leaning up against the machine. "You just have to get in, I'll activate it, it'll shoot alot of the juice in your veins and boom! You'll be able to get the senior citizen discount" Will looked Donnlley up and down."Well, you probably can get the senior citizen discount looking at how wrinkly you are."

Janet glared at the man, who was laughing. Once seeing Donnelly's glare, he stopped laughing and cleared his throat."It'll turn you into an old lady just long enough to y'know" he explained. Donnelly nodded.

"Okay, let's do this" the woman said, before getting in. After getting herself buckled, she started to worry. "Uh...Price?" She called out, her tone hinting her worrying."This won't hurt, will it?"

"I mean, you'll be getting a shot with six needles, so yes" the man smirked."But that's okay, isnt it? I mean, we all know Janet Donnelly loves a little pain."

"Okay, start this thing!" Donnelly yelled, growing my aggravated. Price pulled a level to lower the door to the device down, put on some safety sunglasses, and pushed final button. Activating, the device started to shake and bright white light came out of it, causing Will to cover his eyes, making sure not to get himself blind.

He heard screams coming from inside. The seirum must be getting shot in her veins now. William watched in amazement. His contraption may actually work. While trying to contain his excitement, the doors to the device opened, steam coming out, revealing a small showdown figure.

Once the smoke disappeared, price saw an old lady in his device. "Is it over?" She asked, her eyes closed tightly. Price laughed at his partner's fear before helping her un-buckle. "You look...fabulous" Price claimed. "Wow."

Donnelly felt her face, feeling wrinkles on top of wrinkles on her face. "Give me a mirror" she demanded. William did so, handing her a hand-held mirror. She looked at herself and gasped. "I look gorgeous" she gasped. She placed the mirror down on a near desk, and rubbed her hands together, her evil smirk now forming. "And old-looking enough to trick."