11 | Paper Doll

"I get that you want Klaus dead but we would have figured something out. Now all of the Originals are going to die and it's your fault."

"New topic please," Bonnie said as Maya and her continued to try and get the sage to work.

"He was gloating. Like actual gloat. Like he was proud of himself for sleeping with her. Is it working?"

Caroline entered the room, "It's not working. I can hear every word you're saying about Damon, the vampire gigolo."

"I don't know, it's a tricky spell."

"When Esther did it, she kept the sage burning. There was a lot more smoke."

"Alright." Bonnie relit the sage. "Try it again."

Caroline scoffed and left the room.

"You know, if you hadn't told him that the fact that he cared was a problem that never would have happened. Why do you care who he sleeps with anyway?"

"Speaking of Esther," Bonnie said changing the subject, "you should know that she came to see me and Abby this morning."

"And all this time you let me vent about Damon?"

"No one asked you to."

"I don't want you to worry," Bonnie said shooting Maya a look.

"Okay, well, what did she want?"

"She wanted to introduce herself. Abby and I helped bring her back. She's channeling our entire ancestral bloodline for power. I think she thought she was being polite."

"Okay, well, is there a way to stop her from channeling you?"

"Even if there was, why would I want that?"

"I just keep thinking...Before the sun and the moon ritual, Elijah found a way to keep me alive. And now I'm in exactly the same position and I'm just gonna let him die? It just doesn't feel right."

"Okay," Caroline said coming back in to the room, "First of all, this privacy spell is totally not working. Second. Elena, you are not doing this, Esther is doing this."

"There's no time to change your mind, Elena. He'll be dead by the end of the night."

"What?" Elena and Maya said in sync.

"It's a full moon. Esther needs to harness the energy of a celestial event. She asked me and Abby to join her."

"And you are?" Maya said scoffing slightly. "I have to go, Alaric asked me to meet him at the Grill."

Maya enters the Grill and takes in the scene. Alaric is on the phone while Meredith plays pool and Kol and Klaus sat at the bar. Alaric hung up his phone and made eye contact with Maya.

Kol pointed at Maya, "I remember her from last night. She looks like a tasty little thing."

"Say another word and I'll tear out your liver," Klaus whispered to his brother, "Maya!"

She looks at him with a not so happy look, "Oh, it's you."

"Join us for a drink?'

"I'd rather die of thirst. But thanks for the offer," she said before leaving and texting Alaric that they could meet another time. She didn't really want to be around Meredith anyway.

"Isn't she stunning?" Klaus said looking at his brother.

"She certainly looks good walking away from you," Kol mocked with a smirk.

"I'll take that as a challenge." Klaus placed his drink down and walked after Maya.

Maya crossed the street and Klaus followed after almost getting hit by a car in the process. "Maya!" he shouted after her.