Diagon Alley

Quote of the Chapter

"It's difficult for me to imagine the rest of my life without you. But I suppose I don't have to imagine it... I just have to live it"

― Ranata Suzuki

~~~~

Percy woke up, he only slept for maybe another hour after his night terror last night. He was to busy thinking of Annabeth, they way she would roll her eyes at him when he said something stupid. The way her hair smelled of lemons, the look on her face when she looked at him, she looked at him with pure love. The way she kissed him, the feeling of floating as he forgot his name. 

"Are you ready to go Percy?" Harry asked as he noticed his cousins eyes open but unseeing the world. 

"Yes, let's do this. How are we getting there? Please tell me we aren't doing that body ripping thing again." Percy asked. 

Harry snorted. "Apparating? It is fine when you get used to it, Dumbledore said you didn't puke so that is a win." 

Percy muttered something under his breath before he got dressed and met Harry and the rest downstairs. 

"So Percy, Harry told me you never have used Floo powder before. So you will come with me, it is super safe. Harry and the rest of the kids will show you how it is done." Molly explained. 

"Uhm OK?" Percy questioned nervously as they stood in front of a fireplace. 

Fred grabbed a pinch of Floo powder from his mother and threw it in the fireplace before stepping in it and shouting. "Diagon Alley!" And with that he disappeared with the roar of the flames. 

"Oh Hades no." Percy said as he back up.

Hermione made a note to herself as Harry laughed. "It is Ok Percy, it is super safe." 

As everyone went, Percy gathered his courage and went into the fireplace with Molly, the flames were cozy and inviting which confused Percy but than Molly shouted something and his vision went black. 

When his vision came back he was standing in a bustling alley, people were walking around in robes and the stereotypical wizard hats. Percy giggled as every one gave him weird looks. 

"It is just so funny that is the way you guys dress, I feel like I just went back in time to the fourteenth century." Percy laughed and the rest did as well as they showed Percy around. 

"Alright Percy, Dumbledore has instructed me to grab all of your stuff. You will be joining Harry's year at school, so we have to get you all the appropriate equipment. But first we have to go to Gringotts to pick up some money." Molly said cheerfully as they walked to a massive white building with bronze doors, there was some weird inscription on the door but he had trouble making it out. 

"What is wrong Percy?" Hermione asked. 

"I am dyslexic, I have a hard time reading. The words just float all over the page." Percy explained with an embarrassed blush. 

"Oh I see, I will read it out for you if you want?" Hermione asked, Percy nodded and Hermione read out. 

" Enter, stranger, but take heed

Of what awaits the sin of greed

For those who take, but do not earn,

Must pay most dearly in their turn.

So if you seek beneath our floors

A treasure that was never yours,

Thief, you have been warned, beware