The Prophecy

Quote of the Chapter

"I had someone once who made every day mean something.

And now.... I am lost....

And nothing means anything anymore."

― Ranata Suzuki

Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been super busy with work and than I had a concussion for a week and it hurt to look at a screen for a long period of time. Thanks for understanding :*
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and Percy stayed up till everyone woke up everyone was trying to get Harry to tell some one. 

"No!" Harry roared. "Sirius is in trouble, he is at the ministry and we need to get to him now." 

"How do we do that Harry?" Percy asked as they walked down the the bridge. 

Neville and Luna joining them. 

"I don't know." Harry said frustration evident in his voice. 

"What if Voldemort wanted you to see this Harry?" Hermione asked. 

"So what? I am just supposed to let him die? He is the only family I have left!" Harry said anger in his voice.

"How will we get there?" Ron asked. 

"The Floo network." Harry said as he ran up the stairs. 

"Umbridge has it all under security." Hermione reminded the team. 

"Not all of them, come on we are going to Umbridges office." Harry said, everyone ran to the office, Harry threw the powder into the fire as he continued on. "Go get some help." 

"No, Harry we are in this together." Percy said. 

"That you most certainly are." A venomous voice snarled behind them. They whirled around to see Umbridge. 

"Sit down." Umbridge commanded as Filch and the rest of the inquisitor squad rushed in holding the rest of them prisoner. Percy let it happen, Goyle had a weak grip on his arm so he wasn't to concerned. 

"You were going to Dumbledore weren't you?" Umbridge snarled, when no one answered she opened  her mouth again but Snape who was standing at the door said in his usual monotone voice. "You called, Professor?"

"Yes I need more Veritaserum, Potter knows where Dumbledore is." Umbridge demanded of the potion's teacher. 

Snape replied. "You have used all of my stock interrogating the students, you used my last vial on Ms. Chang." 

"Well make some more!" Umbridge roared. 

"It would take some time." Snape said turning to leave before Harry cried out in desperation.

"He has Padfoot, he has Padfoot in the place where it is hidden." 

"What is that? Who is Padfoot, Snape?" Umbridge yelled. 

"I don't have a clue." Snape said with boredom as he left. 

Umbridge huffed in anger before turning to Harry. "Maybe the crucio curse will loosen your tongue." 

"That is illegal!" Hermione protested. 

Umbridge wandered to her desk and put the picture of the Prime Minister face down. "What Cornelius doesn't know, will not hurt him." 

She put her wand in Harry's face. "Last chance, Potter." 

"Just tell her Harry!" Hermione screamed. Umbridge didn't move her wand but looked at Hermione. "Tell me what Ms. Granger?"