Pt. 13 Sleep with me....

Your P.O.V.

"Then try spending a night with me......."

Bitch what?........ WHAT?

Jaehyun maybe spoke out too carelessly, but the words have been uttered, and with them they brought a wave of silence and shock in the room. We just kept staring at each other, me in shock and he waiting for my reply, and he appeared as if he really does not regret saying that.

"What happened? Answer me y/n manager-nim, would you? Spend a night with me?" He asked again, appearing more confident.....is he out of his mind?

"Jaehyun! I'm your manager! How can I just....sleep with you??? Are you out of your mind? I snapped

"Why do you bring the fact again and again that you're our manager. You're not only a manager, you're a girl, young attractive girl for whom I have fallen. It's too late to consider your profession for me to be in love with you. I'm already in love, and as you say, I'm ready to give it all, to you.." he said.

"But it's not.....its not.. .right.." I said, while being weaven in my own web...

"You said that you won't get any feelings right? Even when you'll sleep with me...so what are you scared of"

"It's not that jaehyun! But you're my friend" I said cutting him off

"But I'm sorry, I can't see you just as a friend anymore, I'm sorry. I know I can't apologize enough for ruining the friendship, but I'm not at all regretful of the fact that I fell for you,.....deeply." he said.

I sat there with my head in my palms, not knowing what to say.

"Just one night, and if you don't fall for me then I'll never disturb you again. I promise." Jaehyun said and I looked up, into his eyes, which were passionate and too desperate for my love.

I couldn't think straight, it was all too much at once, just two days ago we were having fun and hanging out as friends, and now all of it has changed.....and maybe it reached lust...

"Ok. I'll think about it and tell you tomorrow. I need some space tonight." I said rubbing my head from getting all this stress.

"I'll wait for your response. Please don't be stressed though. You're paralised by your arm already, stress isn't going to make it better." Jaehyun said as he caressed my arm.

How can he joke in this situation?

He then went to his dorm.

I close the door and go into my room. I throw myself on bed and try to sleep, as I really couldn't get my thoughts together.

Oh god jaehyun, why are you doing all this....

---

Next Day:

I woke up, finally no alarm, no phone call. Just peace.

I look into my phone and it's 11am....already? Man I didn't even sleep that much....

I went to to the washroom and started brushing my teeth, my arm felt a lot more better than yesterday...

As I was brushing, yesterday's incidents come into my mind .....

"Try spending a night with me...."
Woahhhh......just thinking about his voice tone and his words gave me chills, how he say that so easily?

I shake off all the thoughts, and take a bath.

After showering I tried making some food and luckily I could cook ramen at least.

I ate it, still thinking about the same man, ......and the same scene from last night played in my mind, again nad again.

What bullshit was he talking about. I should try to distract myself.

I finished my food and then plopped on the couch, and turned the TV on, and put on Netflix so that I could chill and entertain myself.

.
.
.
Halfway through the movie, my doorbell rang, I got up to open it and saw him.

"Jaehyun?" I said but he pushed me inside and closed the door, looking a bit serious.

Before I could say anything else, he attached his lips to mine and started kissing me deeply.

He kept one of his hands on my cheek, and the other one travelled my waist, and then my back.

I wanted to protest, but my other half was enjoying it, and I gave in.

I ran my hand through his hair, and we both walked back, towards the couch, without breaking the kiss.

He pushed me on the couch and hovered over me, continueously kissing me....while I was beneath him.

Then he broke the kiss, and looked into my eyes and said....

"Try spending a night with me...."

"Ok" I reply.... .......wait what???
.
.
.
.
I suddenly woke up, my eyes opened and found myself sleeping on the couch while the TV was still on and the movie was over long ago, and I realise that I was a dreaming

Wait.... Huh??????

Why was I dreaming about Jaehyun and me making out ?????

Oh my godddd.....I'm going crazy...

I sit up and realise that I've been asleep for 3 hours, man how much sleep do I even need?

But why did I dream about him?.... And that too kissing him..... nononononooo.....

I think it'll be better if I'll go on a walk. It's evening time and it'll help me clear my mind.

_ _ _

I put my earphones and walk out of the house. I go to the park which was really near.

It was evening time, and the sky looked pink, which was really beautiful....

It reminded me of when namjoon and I used to go to the park in the evenings together.........oh the good old days..

I sit on a bench and lean my head on the backrest. The wind slowly touching my skin. It was a soothing feeling......

Well.....it won't be that bad....if I slept with him once right....?

Y/N NOOO....wtf are you thinking???? He's an idol, a celebrity, your friend. How can you just casually sleep with him...??

But then I got reminded of that one time, when he was changing his clothes, and I ran into the changing room not knowing he was shirtless, and LORD let me tell you that scene was AESTHATIC.

The perfect body that he is having, his pale soft skin, and his carved abs, those were something that I wanted to touch....

Girlllll you're being carried away....

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket to see who was calling.

Johnny's name was showing up. What can it be now?

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello manager-nim, where are you? We went to your house but you didn't open the door. You're not home?" He asked.

"No actually I'm in the park. What was it?" I asked.

"Oh actually it's dinner time so me and taeil hyung came to call you. We're going to order pizzas today and have a mini party, so come on quickly" he said enthusiastically.

"No it's okay, my arm's a lot more better so I can coo-"

"Just come already manager-nim, we're waiting for you, byeee" he said and hung up. Boy ....okayyy...

I'll have to see Jaehyun again? But I'm not even prepared...and after that dream I'm TOTALLY not clear in my mind. But I don't have a choice right?

I got up and went home..... So that I could go to their house, ugh and see Jaehyun again....

***

Yoooo guysssss, stay tuned it's gonna get hotter.....
Love y'all byeee