Pt.8 Remember

A/N : OH MY GOD THE PIC....

Your P.O.V. :
It was almost 6 pm. Me and Jackson talked so much that I literally didn't even keep up with time. After we had breakfast in the morning he took me to a really cool restaurant. And yes just in case you're wondering how we went to the restaurant just after having breakfast, I'm 24/7 hungry. Then we both came to my flat and talked a bit more and relaxed after which he left for his flight to Chicago where he worked.

Finally I was alone at my home. I took my phone out and checked if I got texts from anyone. I felt like I was forgetting something though. But I shrugged it off and went to the kitchen to prepare the dinner.

As I was wondering what I should make I took my phone and searched up for light dinner recipies, and j stumbled upon a few Manchurian recipies. I clicked on one video by some YouTuber named Kim yoonoh and started watching the video.

Wait ...

Yoonoh ....

Jaehyun....

SHIT...

I FORGOT THAT I PROMISED A HANGOUT WITH JAEHYUN....OMGGG

I panicked hard as I stopped the YouTube video and called Jaehyun.

Oh my God he might've been upset. He even saw me at the coffee shop and I didn't even mention the hangout as I totally forgot about it! He might've thought I was ignoring him or something.....

The phone rang a few times and he wasn't picking up.....is he angry with me?

But then...

"Hello" he finally answered in a lazy voice seeming almost uninterested.

"Hello Jaehyun. I'm extremely sorryyyyyyy I totally forgot about texting you beforehand that I won't be able to hangout with you." I said as I was panicking a bit.

"Hmm.. it's fine." He said. Fine? My ass. I know you're upset with me.

"Jaehyun plz I know you're angry it's just that-" Beeepppp... Did he just, cut the call? What the-

*Ding dong*

My door bell rang. I went to see who it was. I opened the door and met with an angry Jaehyun.

"It was weird that we literally live 10 meters away from each other and we're still talking on the phone." He said while looking here and there as he stood in front of my door with his arms crossed.

I pulled him inside of my flat and closed my door. "Hi, hehehe, sit comfortably, do you want something? Coffee, tea, or dinner?" I said while nervously laughing cause I didn't want him to end me right then and there. I pushed him on the couch and sat beside him.

"No, I don't want anything, hurry up and say what you wanted. I have work to do." He said while looking at me seriously.

"Ok so, I'm really sorry Jaehyun cause I totally forgot to text you in the morning. And then I was so busy with Jackson all day that I couldn't think of anything else." I said but he quickly came back to me with another question.

"You like Jackson?" He asked seeming really interested as if he wants to play Cupid or something.

"Noooo he's just my childhood best friend as I told you. I have no feelings for him at all urgh he's like my messy child" I said while being grossed out at the thoughts of even dating Jackson's wild ass. And jaehyun too looked pretty satisfied with my answer.

"Ok so leave everything else. I know how to make up to you. How about a movie night? Let's go to the theatre nearby right now and watch "Annabelle?" I suggested the idea and waited for him to respond.

"I mean if you're not scared" he said while trying to be calm but he looked pretty excited. Oh this kid...

"I'm not at all scared. But idk about you. Wait aren't you busy?" I said while teasing him.

"Well I was busy, but my schedule is a little flexible so I can make time for your silly movie night you know. Just cause you're so apologetic..." He said and smirked.

"Ugh ok Mr. Busy thank you sooooo much for making time for your silly friend" I said as I joined my hands towards him and he acted as he was blessing me. We both chuckled a little bit and then he went to his dorm to get changed while I too changed into these (a/n : time for showing off some Pinterest outfits guysss) :

 We both chuckled a little bit and then he went to his dorm to get changed while I too changed into these (a/n : time for showing off some Pinterest outfits guysss) :

Then I picked up the house keys, wallet, a hanky and my phone and shoved it all into a sling bag.

I then went out and waited for Jaehyun to come out of the dorm.
20 minutes passed and he still didn't come out...what the hell.

I knocked on nct's dorm's door. Yuta opened the door and said "Oh- Hello manager-nim..... Is there any announcement or something?"

"Nooo actually I was waiting for Jaehyun to come out but he wasn't picking his phone up so I just-" I was speaking as Johnny cut me off coming out of nowhere "You're going on a date? Woaahhhh Jaehyun is faster than I thought" and Mark, taeyong and taeil started hooting weirdly.

"Nooo lmao we're just going to watch a movie. Nothing like that guys" I said as I smiled. But what did he mean by "Jaehyun is faster"?

Just at that time Jaehyun came out of his room and came to me ignoring everyone and held my hand and said "let's go" while walking towards the door. Woah ok he looked as if he actually had put effort to get ready while I just threw casual clothes. He looked hellaaaa.....hot? Yes that's right. Hot.

Johnny said "come home early kids it's not safe past 11pm" but Jaehyun took me out ignoring everything while slightly blushing at Johnny's comment. What's even happening.

"We're going to have a lottttt of fun" he said excitedly as I laughed a bit at the little kid's excitement beside me.

***

So yeah guys that's it for today. I hope you're liking it so far because I'm low-key enjoying it more than I should hahaha.
Anyways love y'all very much guys byeee