Pt. 26 Bye SM

Your P.O.V.:

It has been 3 weeks, I'm no longer a part of sm entertainment, and am no longer.....nct's manager...

A lot happened in the 2 weeks...

It was really hard, that day I told Jaehyun I'm leaving, and we kissed, and he didn't want to leave my house. and I had to make him go with great difficulty....

The next day I inquired at sm office about my resigning, but they denied it. After a lot of request they agreed to it at the condition that if I would bring them a new manager who would be approved by them, then I can leave...

I had a lot of contact in the industry so it was pretty easy. One of my friends, Sejin was searching for the job. So I called him and then luckily, he got appoved by the company in 3 days...

All this happened during nct's vacation so there were no interruptions in their schedules..

Then I informed nct, they were shocked and sad, and some even requested me to stay, but I couldn't help it....

And I resigned...., Not only that, I even left the city and went to daegu, my hometown.

I stay with my mom and dad, and just helped in mom's bakery catering, so that I could clear my mind for sometime....
And home is the only place, where even if there are worries, you still feel comfortable...

My mom makes cookies, pastrys, cakes, chocolates etc, at home and she sells it. People order the stuff, and I deliver it to their doorstep.

It's an easy work since there are limited orders in one day...so I get plenty of time to rest and get better mentally....

I try not to think about nct, I don't even search news so that I can move on...

Though, I miss them,working with them, eating with them and watching their antics... and I'd lie if I would say that I don't miss one of them a lot more than the other ones....

But it's better for both of us....and I know I'll forget about him in like a week...

He tried calling me several times but I never pick up, this is the only way he'll move on from me...

Anyways, the positive part about my life is that I'm with my parents and it feels really nice to be back in my hometown after such a long time, I missed daegu...

I ate lunch with my mother today, and was sitting in my room scrolling through my phone.

Today I have a delivery at evening time so I'm free till 6 o clock...

I was craving some hot chocolate, should I make it? But I'm on diet ughhh I will lose some weight and if I'll have it my diet would be destroyed . . . . .

Aaaaaa fuck it, I opened Google to search the recipe for for hot chocolate, who cares about diet duh...

But I saw something, in the recent trending news section, which I shouldn't have seen....

It's a news about......Jaehyun..

"VIRAL : Watch NCT Member Jung Jaehyun breaking down while their performance at music festival "

What? I clicked on the link with the speed of light, and saw the video...

Nct 127 were in some concert night show and were singing  "jet lag"....when it's Jaehyun's part, he starts crying, he controlled it for a long time but broke down, and literally cried till the end...

There were lots of comments saying "he never cries", "something is serious", "sm should give them break" etc....

Seeing him that way broke my heart.... I wanted to comfort him, hug him, but I couldn't do any of those things....

Please get used to this Jaehyun....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's was evening time and I had to go deliver the bakery, so I got up and changed my clothes.

"Mom I'm going to deliver the boxes" I shouted from the kitchen and my mom said "okay" from the living room.

I went to deliver the box, riding a scooty to the address given by mum...

It was a close to my house, so I reached there early.

I parked the scooty and went inside the house. It was a small house which was cute....

I rang the bell and waited for someone to come out....

Someone opened the door and I said "here's your order-" and I saw the boy.....

That face.....that boy.....

"Y/n..?" He said in his deep voice....and looked at me with shock...

"Hi........ Namjoon" I said....

***

Woahhhhh Namjoon? Bitch what you doin here? Go back to BTS man....

Byee