Pt. 28 I'm back?

Your P.O.V. :

I had my dinner with Mom and Dad, and now I was in my room, thinking about how to tell Jaehyun...

I feel shy oh my God....thinking about him makes blood rush to my cheeks....he's so....adorable...and omg I love him?? Ksjdjsoejej

I was rolling like a fangirl in my bed when my phone rang.

I saw the caller name and it was the head manager of nct....he might be missing his junior after being tortured by nct's chaotic asses.....

"Hello manager nim, how're you doing" I said picking up the phone...

"Hello Miss y/n, I'm good...have you seen the recent news regarding Jaehyun?" He asked and I replied "About him breaking down? Yes I did...."

"No not that...uh...well... I'll send you the link , call me back after looking into it.." he said and we cut the call...

What happened now? I opened up his msg and clicked on the link...

Oh MY GOD , It was an article from dispatch....which shocked me....

"Nct's Jaehyun spotted in Busan hotel with a mysterious girl" and then there were photos of us going in the hotel, but my face was not in the direction of the camera and I was wearing baggy clothes.....so no one could really recognize me...

But the article was having more than thousand comments.....

"Who's she?"
"His girlfriend"
"Just a prostitute"
"I'm jealous..."

And many more comments like that....I immediately called manager Nim.

"Hello manager Nim, I saw the article....and I want to tell you something...." I said being hesitant...

"We know it's you....Jaehyun told us that you both were dating but broke up.." he said and I was...speechless....

He didn't say we went for a one night stand...but rather tried to keep my image even thought he could be kicked out of the company....

"I'm sorry manager-nim" I said being a little ashamed......I was his manager after all and us dating is not right....

"No need to apologise, actually this has gained a lot of attention towards nct in general......and more importantly I called you to ask you for something.." he said

"Yes please tell me, I would definitely help you." I said

"Can you, become nct's manager again?" He asked, and I got confused...

I was the one who created the controversy and they want me to be a manager again? What?

"It's because our current manager sejin, wants to resign....and he proposed your name....and when he was the manager there were a lot of of management problems..... Unlike you. You managed them very well and our whole team appreciates you a lot.." he said

"Umm....but me and Jaehyun were dating ......so do y'all have no problem with all that?" I asked

"No cause you both broke up right? And It has helped nct, so basically it was good publicity....so....would you please consider our offer? Cause NCT needs you ...... they've been depressed and sleep deprived....they need good management...and the head doesn't care about it but our management team Juniors and i care, so that's why I called you..." He said

They really have got a lot of problems ...... I can let them be under shitty management....

"Alright, then I'll do it.." I said....

"Thank you, thank you so much miss y/n..... I'll get your contract details soon and inform you when to come to Seoul...." He said

"But don't tell NCT, I want to...give them a surprise..."

"Hehe alright I won't tell them" he said and then hung up and I .......I literally screamed in happiness....

Finally I'll be doing the job I love, and I'd be meeting the person....I like....

When did I start liking him this much? Was it when we slept together? Or when we went on the movie night?

I don't know.....but now I know I do like him.....and I'm going to tell him....soon...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Two Days Later :

"Mom, I'm leaving......" I yelled from the doorway, waiting for the taxi and checking all the luggage.

I was told by head manager to come to Seoul today, so I packed my bags in two day and now I'm leaving my city.

Only I know how hard I have waited for today..... I'll be meeting him, and finally ending his pain...

How hard I've been stopping myself from calling him...

My mother came and kept the water bottle in my bag.

"Take care y/n, and please keep calling your dad and me so that we know you are alive..." She said and kissed my forehead.

Dad wasn't home cause he went to work as it was 3 pm right now, I already met him before he went....

The taxi came and I kept the luggage inside and sat in. I waved bye to my mother and I she blew a kiss back...

The flight......it was 1 hour long.....one can say it was short but for me it felt like the longest time in the world....

Finally the flight landed.......and I reached the city.....the city where I work.....I never loved Seoul the way I do right now.....

I booked the taxi and went to the sm building.....my excitement reaching up to the sky and I was literally shaking in the car....

I reached the Building and ran out of the cab.... literally forgetting that I have to pay to the driver until he called me back by yelling "mam".

I straight went to the room where manager sir and the whole staff was waiting for me....I didn't care about keeping the luggage at flat because then chances are there that I would see nct, and I wanted to meet them as their official manager....

The only one who weren't there were NCT. Manager sir kept my secret well...

I greeted them all...and they were as happy to see me as I was to see them...

I did all the contract work hurriedly. Then I asked manager sir where's nct...

He told me some are at dorm....some some are in the building....

"Oh yeah, Jaehyun is practicing in the dance room since morning just like he usually does these days......others maybe left a couple of hours ago..." He said..

So he's in the building right now.....  OMGGGGGG

But why'd he practice so much? Is it cause he's sad and he wants to be distracted...nooo....
I need to see him ASAP.....

***

Yo guysss how're y'all......tell me about your hobbies in the comments...why's don't y'all comments pls tell me what you like about the story and what you don't....I'd appreciate it alot.
Love y'all byeeee