Pt.5 Unlocking the door

Next day :

Your P.O.V.

I woke up with a headache and  looked around and saw that I was in my room. What happened yesterday?

I pick up my phone from the side table and it's 7am. Good that I have plenty of time to get my shit together before work starts.

I rise up from the bed and go into the washroom to take a shower. After that I make some bread sandwiches and coffee for breakfast and sit on the dining table.
Suddenly flashes come in front of my eyes, "who are you?" "You're so handsomeee". I kinda remember myself saying this stuff last night but to whom?

After that I go on to sit on the couch and unlock my phone to look at today's schedule. Wait,

"Come give your girlfriend a kissyyyy" I remember saying this and...someone was on top of me...on the couch....

Oh no......

Jung jaehyun???

"Godddd nooo" I pull my hair while panicking as I try to think about what happened after that but I don't remember anything....

I need to talk to jaehyun. I race up to my door but it doesn't open up. But there's a note on it that says...

"You're door is locked from outside,   call me if you want the keys
                               ~ Jung Jaehyun "

Why'd he lock it from outside????

I run back to the couch and pick my phone up and dial his phone no.

"Hello" I said

"Ah, so you're finally up? Good morning sweetheart" Jaehyun says.

Sweetheart???? I kinda choked

"Yes I'm awake, can you bring the keys plz" I said ignoring his sweetheart thing.

"Sure. I'll be there in 2 minutes"

I waited and he came in no time. He unlocked my door from outside and I saw him standing there with a smile.

"Good morning manager-nim
or should I say my girlfriendddd" he said while chuckling.

"You're enjoying this too much aren't you?" I said this and pulled him inside my flat.

"Ohhhh so you're still as excited as yesterday? Wanna give your boyfriend a kissyyyy??" He said while pouting and I gave him a gentle slap on his lips.

"Shuttup jaehyun" I said, and wiped my face with my hands and then asked with courage "Tell me everything that happened last night... After you fell on me.....I mean on the couch" God I hate this.

He started acting coy and looked at me with shy eyes "You really wanna know huh? You're wild you know that right?"

My eyes widened as I looked at him with disbelief. Suddenly he started laughing loudly.

"Look at your face ahahhahaha. Where is last night's brave and wild y/n manager-nim? Ksjsjsksjjjs
okkkk I'm just joking. You fell asleep after umm...you pulled me ......in short nothing happened" he said and stopped laughing.

Ugh this guy. I started beating him and he said "sorry girlfriendddd" goddd when will he stop mocking me.

"Ok but why'd you lock the door from outside and keep the keys with you?" I asked Wondering.

"Because I couldn't just leave a drunk girl's door unlocked in this unsafe city and there was NO chance of me sleeping at your house because who knows how WILD our y/n manager could become jsjsksjs" he said while laughing again.

"Shut up and don't you dare tell all this to anyone else." I said while giving a slap on his shoulder.

"Obviously I won't expose our manager-nim" he said as he pinched my cheek softly.

Wait what? He pinched my cheek? Why?

He stopped as he realized what he did.

"I should get going as I have to get ready for today's schedule." And then he immediately yeeted himself out of the house. Might've been awkward for him as well.

Jaehyun's P.O.V.

As I went out of her flat and inside our dorm I just realized what I did. What's wrong with you jaehyun why'd you pinch her cheeks like that?
Ok maybe cause she was cute? Nothing else.

I thought as I walked towards my room when taeyong hyung came out from our room.

"Good morning bro. Where are you coming from though?" He asked while rubbing his eyes . Looks like he just woke up.

"Oh- I - just- manager-nim called to ask how much time we need to get ready so I told about 1 hour? It's enough right?" I said while panicking. I can't expose her thirsty drunk self lmao.

"Yes it's enough. Go get ready then I'll bath as well." He said while going to the kitchen.

Nice save Jaehyun....

***

Well no one's actually reading it so I feel like I  talking to myself ksjsjskks but I'll still talk
Guyssss maybe this was too short but I'm sure you'll like this encounter of Jaehyun and manager.
Love y'all
Byeeeee