Pt 4 : Drunk Manager-nim

Jaehyun's P.O.V.

I reached the bar in no time when I saw y/n drinking even though she was drunk as hell already.

I went to her table and sat on the chair near her. She looked up at me and made a confused face.

"Who are you" she asked in a confused tone.

"I'm Jaehyun from nct 127" I said while trying not to laugh. She looks cute.

"You're the famous singer?? You're soooooo handsome Then why're youuu sitting next to me????" She asked while dragging her words

I blushed a little. God I never blush at people calling me handsome all the time then what's wrong with me now?

"Because you're our manager" I spoke while holding her shoulder preventing her from falling down.

"I'm your manager??" How am I supposed to believe YOU Mr. Handsome boyyy" she questioned while putting her index finger on my chest.

"Because I know your name y/n manager and I have your contact no. Now let's go home it's getting late" I said while showing her contact no. And getting up just when she passed out and her head hit the table. Ouch.

God how am I supposed to take her at the dorm.

I paid the bill and picked her bag and car keys up. Then I picked her up and held her around the waist. Balancing all this I made my way out of the bar.

I went to the car parked outside and opened the front door. I placed her inside and closed the door. Then in went to the driver's seat and drove to our dorm. Thank God I knew driving.

We reached the dorm and I took her to her home. She was half awake and half unconscious. I took out the keys of her flat from her bag and opened the door. I placed her on the couch and proceeded to keep her bag on the table just when something pulled from behind and I fell on the sofa. SHIT.

Y/n had pulled me and I fell on top of her on the sofa. Our faces we're literally inches away.

"You're soooooo handsome Jaehyunniee. How did I manage to find such a cutieee and hot boyfriend?" She said while she squished my face with both of her palms. I blushed once again. LORD.

We were looking in each other's eyes. Her eyes were dark brown and her cheeks were chubby and rosy, probably cause of drinking so much.

"Come give your girlfriend a kissyyyy" she said while pulling my face closer to hers and kissed me on the cheek by mistake. My heart started thumping like crazy.

"Wrong shot. This time I'll do it right" she said as she again brought my face closer to hers just when I covered her mouth with my palm and my lips landed in the back of my palm.
I couldn't take her advantage in this drunk state of hers.

I stood up quickly, maybe panicking , and saw that she passed out again. Soft snores leaving her lips. Maybe she fell asleep this time.

I picked her up bridal style and took her to her room. Her home was small so it was easy to figure out where her room was. Then I laid her down on the bed and placed the covers on her.

I stared at her face one more time.
Her lips were plumpy and red which made it harder for me not to kiss her but I restrained myself. She had freckles Below her eyes which made her look cuter. I smiled to myself.

I removed few hair strands from her forehead when I realised......what am I even doing?

What is she making me feel ?

***

Yoooo guyssss finally. Maybe jae likes her a little...? I wrote this chapter twice cause the first time it got erased just when I was about to publish it urghhhhh. Anyways enjoy this cute chapter.
And don't forget to vote for it if you liked it. Some chittaphon pics to bless your eyes

 Some chittaphon pics to bless your eyes

Love y'all byeeee

Love y'all byeeee.