Pt.7 : Date?

A/N : Unwhitewashed, makeup free, happy jaehyun to cleanse your eyes, mind and life.....

Jaehyun's P.O.V.
It was 8 a.m. and I just woke up. I remember that I have a date today omggg. I picked up my phone and looked for text from y/n but there wasn't any.

So I got up and went to freshen up. I took a shower and wore my sweatpants and sweatshirt because I'll have to change anyways when I'll go out with y/n.

I then rushed to my phone but there was still no text so I decided to have breakfast.

"Good morning jeffry. Pancakes?" I was greeted by Johnny hyung who was making some pancakes while mark and hyuck were eating while fighting with each other. Nothing new.

"Good morning hyung and kids. Yes I'll have some." I said as I sat down next to mark on the dining table.

"Oiiii where did the sun rose from today? Jaehyun hyung woke up so early and took a bath already?" Mark said while chuckling.

"The sun rose from the bed next to you mark" hyuck said while almost kissing mark and we all laughed.

"What the hell" mark said and pushed him off.

"Are you going on a date jaehyun?" Johnny hyung asked while serving me a pancake and I almost choked on saliva. How does this dude know everything?

Mark and donghyuck started teasing me and made weird noises. "It's nothing like that. I'm just practicing good habits you know" I said and they started laughing.

After having breakfast I went to take a look at my phone again. It was 10:45 am and still there was no text from her. Maybe she's still sleeping cause she was tired? Or maybe she.........forgot?

I shrugged off my thoughts and thought of taking a walk as the weather was amazing. So I took my earphones and went out for walking.

I stopped at a coffee shop near our house as I love the coffee here. So I went in and ordered the coffee and sat on a table. Just then I saw someone familiar.....

Y/n???

I moved my head a bit and yes, it was y/n indeed, but he wasn't alone, there was a guy with her??

My heart dropped a little as I stood up and went towards them. She was laughing and it seemed like they know each other well.

When I moved closer she saw me "Oh. Hi Jaehyun, what are you doing here?" She asked innocently. The guy too looked up at me.

"I just came to drink my favorite coffee here. What are you doing and who's the guy?" I said while faking a smile. I hope it's not what I'm imagining.

"Oh he's-" "Order no. 25?" She got interrupted by the waitress and went away to take her order.

"Sit down why're you standing" she said to me as she kept the tray with two coffees and pastries on the table.

"Hello I'm Jackson. Nice to meet you" the guy said and gestured to shake hands with me. Well it's not that NICE to meet you though.

"I'm jaehyun." I said while shaking hands with him. Y/n then said "Jackson is my childhood best friend and jaehyun, you already know who he is." to which Jackson nodded and said "He's so famous how will I not know him" and he kept his hand on mine. Woaahhhh young man keep your hand off mine.

"Jackson just called me today morning and said he was in the town for a short while and wanted to meet me so I thought why not to meet him" She said. I hmmed in response as the call for my order came. I went to take it from the counter.

"Ok manager-nim I gotta go now as I have to practice a bit." I said while going out of the cafe.

Childhood friend my as... More like a guy who wants to get with you. And how can she forget about our day??? I thought gloomily as I walked to the dorm....

***

Oh em gee. Y/n should've at least informed him. Or is he way too much sensitive??
Whatever it is guys we'll get through it in the next chapter.
Also Plz someone tell me how y'all diet and lose weight because my diet lasts for 3 hours before eating 2ble the amount.
And yes how can we not talk about Johnny Suh making fun of doyoung's dance sksjjsjs

And guys I'm kinda proud? Happy? My story is ranked? Yayyy? Love y'all byeee