Pt. 29 Hi Jae...

Your P.O.V. :

He's here....I need to see him right NOW....

"Thanks manager sir" I said and went out of the office room, going to the dance practice room to find him...

We we're at the 4rth floor and the dance practice room was at 2nd floor so I took the lift.

I reached the floor and ran towards the dance practice room, and reached at the front of the door. My heart was beating so fast I felt like it would burst....

It was the old dance room, which was bigger than the one in which shooting of dance practice is not done.

I opened the door slowly. The room was dark, Lord knows why, and I could only hear some rock music....is he even doing the practice?

I moved a bit more, and hid behind a cupboard and finally saw him....

Just as I thought, He wasn't practicing, instead he was just scrolling through his phone and the music was being played from the speaker...

I missed him...a lot actually....he looks tired but still beautiful...

I'm scared though....will he be angry?

I crept my hand on the door and I bended so I could look properly but suddenly, the door of the cupboard creaked....and Jaehyun looked at my direction and asked "who's there?"

I began running towards the door but he saw me.....and yelled "y/n??"

I was facing at the door and my back was facing him...I didn't move an inch....

"It's really you???" He asked and I turned around laughing awkwardly...

"Ehehehehehe, yeahhhh hi Jae,  soooooo.... I'm back here and I'll be managing y'all again congratssss hahahahaha ......long time no see Jae, and you look good, I mean better than before and I...um.....I missed you.....alot, I guess......"
I blurted out like a drunk lady...wtf.... But at the end..I became a bit emotional...

I stopped laughing and we both just stared into each other's eyes..., He looking at me as if he will shout anytime...I was nervous but ready to take anything from him.......

He then smirked and bit his lip, looked at the floor and then looked back at me....

Suddenly he walked towards and cupped my face and........kissed me....

It was so sudden that I was surprised for a second, but it was passionate.....and I gave in...

Our lips moved in sync and my hands slowly moved up to his waist, then his arms. We kissed for like a minute....but I was desperate , and so was he, so it didn't seem long enough....

Then he broke the kiss softly and said "You have no idea how much I missed you....." We were so close that I could feel his breath on my lip...

But I wanted to be playful....I made a serious face and asked "Why'd you kiss me? Did I say that I like you?" And he got a bit nervous....so he's still an adorable little baby.....

He moved his hands away from my cheeks and said "I'm sorry" and stared at the floor, but then I cupped his face, made him look towards me and gave him a long peck.

He was shocked and looked at me with bulged eyes...and I just scratched the back of my head and said "Maybe...I do like you...." And he was still speechless...

I softly took his hand in mine and continued "Actually no, I don't like you, Jung Jaehyun.....I have fallen in love with you....."

I could see sparkle in his eyes, and it made me so happy that I can't even express...

"I'm sorry, for all the pain I gave you, I took a lot of time to realise it...and even though I have so many flaws, you still loved me unconditionally.....I love you so much and I missed you so much.......please, forgive me for every painful moment, I'm sorry" I said.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him, filling the space between us...

Then he spoke "It was never your fault.....I wanted to wait for you, and I did it, and we have shared painful moments as well as happy times....but it was all beautiful and led us to where we are now....I love you sooooo much and I'll make you so happy that you'll never feel guilty again...." He said and hugged me tightly....

I too hugged him so tight....and he snuggled his face into my neck, kissing it constantly and saying I love you again and again between neck kisses...

I am so happy, finally I can say that  I've fallen in love, and now I want to give my best to him.....

***

Guyssss it's gonna end.....and I'm so confused whether to write an ending smut or not....what to do please suggest...
BTW this wasn't the last chapter lmao ,so chill
And thanks for all the reads... y'all are my strength.....
Love y'all byeeee