Pt. 23 His Date

Your P.O.V. :

I was sitting on my couch, eating some chips and watching TV. It was evening time and Jaehyun was going on a date, AGAIN. He's been going out with that girl since 3 days constantly, .

I keep allowing him to go because, why not? But I don't know why, I don't want him to go...

Should I go with him? I think I should. NOOOOOOO wait. Why do I want to go?

Aahhh yes so that I could protect him from photographers and scandals....nothing more than that.

I pick my phone and call Jaehyun.

"Hello?" He said

"Hello Jaehyun, are you getting ready?" I asked

"Yes I am, why're you asking though"
He said

Why does he talk to me like this these days..?

"Umm nothing I just wanted to know at what time will you go out to your date so I can get ready as well." I said.

"Y-you? Date? I'm going with Chungha you know that right?" He said stuttering..weird..

"Don't get me wrong, I'll just stay faaaarr away from both of you, but I should go with you, you know, I'm your manager, it's my responsibility to protect you from..um...scandals, yess scandals..." I said but why was I sweating a bit...

"You're joking right? You can't come with me on a date, what will Chungha think if I'll bring another girl with me?" He said

"I'm your MANAGER, not just any girl, I can come with you she won't mind-"

"Noooo whether you're my manager or you're my mum, I can't take you. And I promise I'll be safe from the photographers. We'll be going to a special place anyways where no paparazzi can find us....so don't worry. Just stay at home and enjoy. Okay then byeee" he said and cut the call...

This bitch...

Why'd he cut the call. Is he that excited to go out with that girl....
Fuck him, if he doesn't care much then I shouldn't even care.

Jaehyun's P.O.V. :

Well, my plan is actually working ksjsnsjsj I can see it...

So she's actually being jealous.
And doesn't want me to go on the dates...

Well in reality I'm not even going on dates, I just go out and hang out alone or sometimes with my friends...

So yeah my plan of faking dates and lying to her that I'm over her, so that she would maybe realize that she too has feelings for me, is actually working!!!

"So where would you go today.." Taeyong hyung asked me breaking my thoughts..

"Today I'd just go and actually meet Chungha, she's my close friend you know, and I told her that I'm using her name in my plan, so she said she wanted to meet me and know everything about my crush....."

"Ohhh so you're actually meeting Chungha today? It's not a date right?" Taeyong hyung asked...

"Noooo she's my old friend and we are very close, oh yeah and thank you hyung for playing along with my plan on that morning...and fooling y/n" I said, smiling cheekily..

"You're such a meanie though.......poor y/n...but I hope she'll start liking you..." Taeyong said.

"Yeah hyung please pray for me. I'll get going now byee" I said and proceeded out of the dorm to meet Chungha.

Your P.O.V. :

I was so bored in the room.... actually anxious.....

I was anxious about Jaehyun and his date...I think I should at least check on them once....then I'll come back home.

I texted him :

                         "Did you leave already?"

"No, just about to go out in 5 minutes...."

                              "Oh okay, have a nice      
                                       Date...byeee....."

I got up and changed my clothes, and went towards my door. I tried to hear nct's dorm door's clink, which would signal him leaving...

After 5 minutes it sounded like the door opened , and the voice of shoes tapping came, and started to fade.

I slowly got out of my door and locked it, ready to follow Jaehyun without him knowing.... he'll just be annoyed if he would know.....

He was some feets away in front of me, while I was following him on the road. I had kept a safe distance so that he won't catch me.....

After sometime, he stopped and went into a cafe, which was pretty decent and mainly couples were sitting inside.

I just stood out, looking inside through the glass walls while sitting on a bench outside at a distance from the cafe.

He went and sat on a table, on which Chungha was already sitting....

Weird because he told me that he'll be taking her to a special place where no one could find them... although the cafe was expensive but the glass walls revealed almost everything.....

Stupido isn't even careful, what if it causes a scandal.

They talked a bit, while I just bought a burger from a nearby shop and ate it while watching them....

They looked as if they were close...

Why're they laughing so much? Is this a comedy show....., He never looked this happy around me......

I scoffed thinking that maybe all men are the same and all they do is lie...

After almost half an hour went by, and then they both stood up finally.

They came out of the shop and I tried to hide myself....

As they were saying goodbye, they hugged each other, idk why but I felt my blood boiling.....

But then I saw something that I wasn't expecting........at all....

Jaehyun suddenly leaned in and.....kissed Chungha.....

***

Whattttt Jaehyun you bad boy,
I love Chungha guys that's why I chose her. She's a QUEEN....
Anyways, love y'all...
byeee