Pt. 27 Namjoon

Your P.O.V. :

"Hi namjoon" I said.

This is his house? He shifted or something?

"What are you doing here?" He asked me...

"Delivering your order haha...., How're you?" I said trying to lighten the mood..

"How am I , haah, still broken" he said chuckling, but he sounded a bit sad....."But honestly I've learned a lot, and now I'm happier than before...., How're you"

"What can I say.... I've been....lost...well never mind...." I said... remembering about the man I've been thinking about these days...

"Come in, wanna talk for sometime?"

"Umm not today, my mother had prepared food so I'll have to go back, but we can catch up tomorrow? If you want..." I said...

"Sure why not, tomorrow 1 pm? We can have lunch, I'll pick you up?" He asked..

"Alright then.... I'll text you the address.., so then I'll get going, goodnight" I said and waved..

He smiled, the smile I haven't seen since the time we were dating... It was a genuine one which made me feel warm...

I sat on the scooty and went home.

Mom served me food. I was eating, but my mind constantly thought about Namjoon , he seemed.... Different... I don't know....but something about him gave a different vibe...

"Mom, I'd be meeting my friend tomorrow at around 1 pm, so no lunch" I said as my mom did her work in the kitchen...

"Alright sweetie, but friend or boyfriend?" She said laughing

"Mommm, he's a friend..." I said as I got up and kept my utensils in the sink....

"Okay girl, I'm going to sleep now, dad will come tomorrow as he has gone to nearby town for some work. So do what you want..." She said and went to sleep in her room...

I just lied down on the couch, and turned on the TV so that I could watch a movie or something....

But I ended up watching my fav kdrama again "Weightlifting fairy Kim bok Joo".....

The main couple is so cute....I uwu hard all the time.

And somehow I again got reminded of Jaehyun....our moments...our kiss....and our night....all of it was so sweet, and like a dream....

And then my heart broke again, when I thought about the video he was crying in.... What's so bad that's happening to him that he broke down like that?

But I need to forget him, I have no choice.....
.
.
.
.
.
The next day I washed up and got ready, I delivered one parcel and it was almost 12:30 pm... So I just waited for namjoon to come....

He came at 1pm sharp and honked his car in front of my house, and I went outside and sat in...

Thank God he didn't do any "Gentleman" type of gesture....shows that he too wants to remain friends with me.... I appreciate that...

"Good afternoon" he said smiling, and his dimples showed which were adorable....

"Let's go" I said and started driving...

We decided to go to a normal restaurant...not too expensive as I don't earn right now so, gotta save money....

We sat down, and ordered the food, and namjoon said "You still look the same, glowing as ever" and I smiled...."But something about you gives a different vibe to me" I said to him and sipped onto water..

"Alot happened after our breakup, and yeah I had to grow up...ew..."

"God, adulting sucks....why can't we be kids forever" I said and he agreed.

"What about you, wanna share something ?? Even you give me a different kind of vibe, got a new boyfriend or something?" Namjoon asked.

"Joon! I told you I don't fall in love,.....
But yeah something like that..." I said and he immediately became excited...

"What? Crush? OH MY GOD Tell me about it" he said...

And I told him the entire episode of me and Jaehyun....I trust him a lot. Even after we broke up, I still feel comfortable in sharing my deepest thoughts with him....

".....I want to stay away from him, because I've seen how he lives me so much, and becomes sad easily.....and that hurts me..." I said

"Hmm....but it sounds like you've too been in love with him.." namjoon suddenly said..

"What? I told you I don't fall-" "you loved me enough to leave me..." He cut me off and said...

He said "You loved me y/n, whether you accept it or not. After we broke up I thought about everything a lot..and I understood your exact mentality...., You didn't "stop" loving me, but it was your anxiety that made you feel like you don't deserve me..."

I didn't know what to say....I just continued listening to him...

"You were scared that you don't love me the way I love you, when in reality you loved me differently....I gave you surprises, presents etc but you have me the moral support, the backbone that I needed...but you never noticed what you gave me....
You have always been so giving that it's normal for you to think of it as nothing...and you even broke up with me, so that I can be happy...and i can bet that you cried and missed me a lot after breakup but kept yourself away so that I'd not be hurt..."

All he said shocked me, and the last part literally brought tears to my eyes because it was true, I moved on from him with great difficulty but I never accepted it...

"Same is with Jaehyun. You love him and that's why you're just scared that you'd break his heart or you would not love him enough." He said.

I said "Maybe, maybe it's true that I love him right now, but what if I stop in between and break his heart? I'm scared....."

He spoke "Stop being scared y/n, relationships don't work like that....if you love him now, love him, be with him, and try to give him whatever you can without burdening yourself...I'm sure he'll be very happy with you....even I was very happy, I never complained....but because of your anxiety you thought that I wasn't getting enough love....even though you have me the best of me..." And he too, teared up...

I kept my hand over his and said "I'm sorry Namjoon, for whatever I've done in the past.....godddd, I was so stupid.....we could've been happy right now if it wasn't for my anxious self...."

"It's fine...now you've got Jaehyun, go tell him you love him, and just live in the moment, not in future, not in past...just present..." He said and we both smiled with tears...

"...and yes if you think I'm a loser then I'd like to tell you that I have a girlfriend too..." He said and blushed a bit.

"Omg Mr. Kim namjoon has got a girl?
Who is the lucky lady?" I asked teasing him..

"Her name is Hana, and I love her very much, being with her made me realize mistakes about our relationship....but I'm very happy now...and I hope for you to be happy as well...so go get your man Jaehyun..." He said and did the "fighting" sign...

We talked a bit more and then he dropped me home...

Talking to him like this felt good, I'm lucky to have such a relationship with my ex.... And he's very much mature too...

I plopped on the bed and thought about everything he said, it all made sense, I was so clueless all this time,

I hurted Jaehyun but I did it for him...wow..... and now I feel like I actually........like Jaehyun.....

****

Guys comment if you want smut chapter, don't be shy LMAO

College keeps me so busy that I can't even sleep....but I will end this fanfic soon....
Thanks y'all sooooooo much for 750+ reads...I'm so hepi yayy...