Pt. 25 Badbye

Jaehyun's P.O.V :

I barged into our dorm after fighting her and saw my members eating...
I just went into my room.

I opened the door, and Taeyong hyung was on his bed using his phone, he shifter his gaze towards me...

"Did something happen? You don't look so happy" he asked..

I just laid down on the bed and sighed deeply...

"It's okay, tell me when you want it. Hyung is here." Taeyong hyung said and continued using his phone...

He understands very well when I need my personal time....and eventually I share my problems with him sooner or later so he remains chill.

I just took the blanket and covered myself. "Good night hyung" I said and turned my back towards him.

Although I Know I won't fall asleep soon...

I was so angry, that I said so much too much to her....and her crying face makes me want to hug her immediately embrace her and tell her it'll be okay....

But if I would not have said those things, she'd continue to be confused.

But still it hurts, it hurts like crazy.... And I can't even imagine how much it might've hurted her....

Next day :

It was night time....all day I did nothing, I didn't even go out of my room, let alone the house...

Even y/n didn't contact me... obviously after what happened yesterday why'd she want to contact me...

But it botheres me if she's okay? I don't even know what impact my words might've made on her... she's already complicated cause of her past.....and she was crying so much yesterday

The whole day I was contemplating whether to go to her or not......
And What if she's really sick or depressed? We won't even know and she doesn't even ask for help easily....

Although I missed her, I wanted to go see her and hug her tightly and ask her if she's ok....

Suddenly my phone rung, and it was the caller for whom I've been waiting since morning...

I picked it up in hurry "hello y/n?"

"Jaehyun, can you come to my house for a bit, I need to talk to you about something.." she said in a frail voice...

"Yeah I'll be there in 2 minutes" I said becoming scared...

Is she okay? Does she have fever or something? I rushed out of my dorm thinking all this..

I rung the bell, and waited for her....
I was nervous, almost shaking...

The door opened and revealing her. She said "come" and I entered her house...

Her eyes looked really puffy, and she was wearing glasses to hide it...how much did she even cry?

I just couldn't control myself and cupped her cheek with my hand and asked "Are you okay? Do you have fever or something?" But she just smiled weakly and removed my hand from her cheek slowly...

She said "I'm going to be leaving sm...and leaving the job as your manager.."

"W-what?" I asked in disbelief..

She continued "I've made my decision. I can't continue being selfish and keep on hurting you.....us being together, only brings sadness to ourselves.... And maybe I like you, but I know this is the same, same temporary attraction I felt for namjoon, and in the end he was hurted badly.......just like that your heart would be broken by me Jaehyun, and I don't want that.... it has already started..but It's better if I finish it all before it intensifies.....and that's why I'm quitting the job,..... I'll go far away from you, and for the better, all this would..... end"

I couldn't believe what she said, it shocked me...

No, she can't go away like this..

"Please, tell me this is a prank, tell me you're joking, y/n, I love you, d-dont do this" I said and my voice broke towards the end...

She was trying hard not to cry...and was just smiling..

"Don't cry please, just like you said "we're not meant to be" that's the truth..."

"It was a lie, all of it was a lie, I still love you and I still want you..." I said begging her to stay...but she made her mind..

"I'm sorry Jaehyun, but let me do it, one last time-...." she said and I looked up at her..

Suddenly she cupped my cheeks, and......kissed me....

I was shocked by the sudden action, but she kissed me with tears rolling down her eyes and touched my cheeks....

I held her waist tightly and kissed her back, with so much passion as if I never wanted to let go, and I don't even want to...

Our lips moved in sync, while tears fell down non stop.... I could die in that moment...

She broke the kiss and joined her forehead with mine...making the moment emotional yet intimate.

"I kissed you cause I needed to, sorry for my selfishness" she said smiling while crying....

"Your mean" I said and she chuckled....

"Be happy Jaehyun, and date Chungha, ......just be happy" she spoke while caressing my hair

"No, I just want you, you're my happiness"

"I'm your tear, not your happiness"
She said

Then she wiped the tears off my cheeks while I did the same with her....

"This is our last goodbye" she said....

***

This is why children, you should never have unhealthy mindsets and try to cure yourself after toxic relations....

Thank y'all soooooooooooo much for 500 reads omg I. So happy.
I just hope you're actually liking the story..

Love love guys .....byee