0.5

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

AMBER TOOK A deep breath in upon seeing the spaceship they were about to board. The big door opened wide as the Avengers buckled up and prepared for flight. The girl fiddled with her cuffs as she boarded the space craft and took her seat beside Natasha. Steve helped buckle the girl up, despite her protests.

Once everyone was secured, the spaceship lifted and flew into the sky. Amber didn't mind heights but something about this entire trip sent waves of nausea through her body. Once the ship had exited the earths atmosphere, the girl's eyes widened at the sight of the thousands of stars.

"Okay, who here hasn't been to space?" Rocket asked from the pilots seat. Amber looked around before raising her hand along with Natasha, Steve and Rhodey.

"Why?" Rhodey asked in mild concern as the raccoon grinned mischievously.

"You better not throw up on my ship." Rocket warned making Amber visibly gulp.

"Can't guarantee anything" The girl spoke up faintly, receiving a reassuring look from Nat, Who placed her hand on the girls arm.

"Approaching jump in 3... 2... 1!" Nebula called out. Suddenly the ship lurched forward into a wormhole, Amber clutched onto her seat in horror as everyone was pushed back from the force. Thousands of colours lit up the ship as they sped through.

It felt like hours before the ship slowed down, and the ship hovered in orbit of the planet, they'd  seen in the hologram previously. Amber took a deep breath in trying to suppress any vomit from exiting her body. She noticed Carol flying in front of the craft, as the other unbuckled their belts.

"I'll head down for recon" Carol informed them, as she shot down towards the planet. Amber fumbled with the straps of her seat once she had completely calmed down.

Amber walked towards Steve slowly as the spacecraft slowed to a slow creep. She looked down at the compass he was holding with the picture of Peggy in it. The girl leaned beside him as he looked towards the younger girl.

"She would be proud of you, Steve.." Amber stated softly, looking out the glass window, separating them and the canvas of space as Natasha joined the two.

"This is gonna work, Steve." The woman reassured the man, standing behind the younger girl.

"I know it will." Steve replied, closing his compass "Because I don't know what I'm going to do if it doesn't."

All of them looked up to see Carol flying towards them. "No satellites, no ships, no armies, no ground defenses of any kind. It's just him." She informed.