0.6

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

"LEVI, I TOLD YOU this at least a hundred times. You cannot give the kids mentos and cola and expect them not to blow it up... I'm telling you! You honestly don't use your brain sometimes".

Amber Maximoff sat behind the wheel of her car as she talked to Levi over the speaker. She had entrusted the boy with the responsibility of running the orphanage while she was away. The girl had decided to take the weekend away from her position at the orphanage, that she'd taken, when Mrs. Morley had unfortunately passed.

"AMBER! What am I supposed to do? Lizzie keeps knocking on the office door and Luke keeps throwing skittles at me!" Levi yelled in distress and in mild horror, as sounds of children laughing echoed through the phone, making Amber burst out into laughter.

"Put Lizzie on the phone and I'll have a small chat to her" Amber instructed the desperate boy, who was heard, shuffling around the girls office and opened the door.

"She wants to speak to you" Levi told someone, his voice muffled and unclear. He handed the phone over to another person.

"Hey Amber!" Lizzie exclaimed into the mobile. Amber grinned at just hearing her voice, she'd practically watched the, now nine year old, girl grow up.

"Hello Liz!" Amber begun, "Now, can you and.. Luke? I presume? Could you both please stop throwing skittles at Levi?".

"Hm.." Lizzie contemplated as she hummed into the phone, "No can do. Levi was being a meanie.". Amber shook her head with a smile.

"Understandable." Amber reasoned, tilting her head to the side, "Throw as many skittles at him as you please, but not the purple ones! Save them for me!". Lizzie and Luke erupted into laughter, and a plastic bag crumpling sound, filled the girls ears. As Amber parked her car outside of her destination, she picked up her phone and held it to her ear.

"Guys, can you try to keep the place mildly clean?" Amber asked tentatively, hearing someone else take the phone.

"Yeah, we promise" Luke promised through the phone, making Amber chuckle as she got out of her car. She spotted two people walking towards her and turned her attention back to her phone.

"Ok, Lizzie? Luke? Tell Levi I have to go, tell him not to worry and I'll call him later for an update" Amber told the pair,through the phone, earning a chorus of 'yes'' in reply.

"Perfect! Bye, you two! Love you!" She said, while laughing at the kids screaming goodbye through the phone, as the girl hung up. Amber slotted her phone into her pocket as the two people got closer to her.