Two angry demons and a hysterical angel

HAPPY PRIDE!

Aziraphale's POV

The first thing I remembered was Crowley yelling at Aster and my vision fading in and out everything sounding as if I was underwater. Then I was out again.

"Angel? Come on wake up." Crowley's voice came from above me. "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE!" He yelled at Aster. I fought to open my eyes. Finally, I did blinking in the dark trying to make out shapes.

"Crowley," I said weakly looking up from my position in his lap.

"Angel!" He looked down and brushed a hand against my face lightly.

"Wait. What happened? How long was I out?" I looked from Aster back to Crowley well all I could see was Crowley. I slowly sat up.

"I don't really know. Only a few minutes," Crowley said and I turned to the dark shape of Aster.

"Well, I think when we were sharing a vessel I might have infected you." She said and came around to sit in a chair, my eyes still hadn't adjusted to the near complete darkness, seeing in the dark was a demon thing I basically couldn't see anything. I didn't say anything, however, it was a nice difference against the light, seeing as my head was pounding.

"Infected him? What do you mean infected him?" Crowley said defensively and I leaned back into his chest feeling the rumble of his words.

"Well, there is never anything right about an angel and a demon sharing a body even if they are both in perfect health. Basically, I had relayed on the fact that his body could hold both of us, and it couldn't. Well actually I knew it couldn't hold us, I just didn't care. Now it's falling, piece by piece, he's going demonic." She said simply as if it were nothing. I raised a hand to my mouth. No, I couldn't, I simply couldn't go demonic. I was an angel! I wasn't forced to fall by a higher authority! It couldn't be right. No, no by heaven no that's not possible, I shouldn't be sent down. My thoughts became jumbled as I lost feeling and began hyperventilating, only barely hearing Crowley yell at her in the background. Suddenly I felt the urge to move, I pushed off of Crowley and stood, not caring as my world spun, I needed to get out of there I needed to go somewhere. Why was it so bloody dark! My mind spun faster than I thought possible and I was barely shocked as my knees fell out from under me and I fell to the floor on all fours. I felt behind me for a wall and propped myself against it, feeling the searing pain as my wings were stuck in between me and the wall. Piece by piece I began to go into shock. I hardly noticed anything as Crowley swept down to pick me up, he set me on the bed but I stayed curled into myself. He waved what I thought was a hand in front of me but my vision had long gone blurry and with the lights out I could barely see him anyway. Crowley came around to my side and held me to his chest tightly. Eventually, my body gave out and my world went completely dark.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Crowley's POV

I did it, of course, I didn't tell Zira seeing as he still hadn't come around, but I had locked her in the far back room of the bookshop. Locked her up with angel manacles knowing she couldn't break them and then gagged her. There wasn't anything else coming to mind at the time. Now we had a murderous sociopath of a demon locked in the bookshop. Had I said that before? My angel had a panic attack and was prone in my arms, and I was also murderous just for a different reason, wait, correction for a reason besides 'being bored'. I had felt Zira's heart rate raise exponentially then drop insanely fast I continued to check his vitals for the next hour to make sure his heart was still beating. Finally, he began to come around. His eyes were full of fear as he looked up at me. He opened his mouth but no sound came out his lips only curled downwards as he covered his mouth a strangled sob escaping. I hushed him, lightly rocking him as I did.

"It's going to be okay we'll find a way out, we always do." He continued to cry and more anger bubbled up. My angel was not becoming a demon, I was not going to let him die only to become what I am. He was too soft, he didn't deserve this. After a few minutes of uncontrollable rage, that Zira must have sensed because he stopped crying and looked up at me, I got up and walked to the backroom/cellar. Throwing a punch at the smiling figure in the dark, and another, and another, and another, and another. I was about to throw a six when I felt arms around mine holding me back from hitting her anymore. The bloodied mess laughed at spit blood at my angel as he came back around me. I let him push me out the demon screaming awful things at us. My angel only shook his head and continued to push me. I sat on the couch and he went to turn on a light before seeing that they had all blown. He sighed and I realised he couldn't see, I threw a ball of light into the air and he smiled. He sat down next to me.

"It's going to be okay Crowley, you can rest, I'll talk to you later I promise, please just for me, rest." He begged, cupping his hands over my now bruised one. A small bit of light emerged and the bruise went away, Zira sagged a bit before smiling.

"It's coming back, Crowley!" I smiled but looked up at him.

"You should let it build up don't waste it." He nodded sheepishly and covered me with a blanket, grabbing a book. I heard him sniffle once or twice trying to hold back tears. I held on to his hand and he squeezed back like it was a lifeline and maybe to him it was. I hear him cry a little as I fell asleep but I couldn't keep my eyes open. I felt awful as I faded into darkness.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Aziraphale's POV

I calmed down a bit after Crowley fell asleep, and I let his hand go, standing up and straightening my jumper. I was going down to the cellar. I let a bit of light come from my hand, just enough so I wouldn't fall. I walked in and cringed as I saw her smiling figure. I sat on the floor letting the light from my hand brighten.

"So pretty boy is magic again." I grimaced, how had I been so foolish.

"Why Asteraoth? You knew this would happen so why?" I felt hopeless.

"Because I can, and you're in my way. Well, actually our way. Beezelbub and I. What would you call it? Love? That's what we call it." She shrugged and I stared shocked. The devil's pet and my angel. "Anyway we are going to rule over all, and nothing can stop us, except, of course, you two. Wich gave us an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone, ruling the world without you in our way and getting the fantastic feeling of watching you slowly die."

"I...I loved you Aster, I really did. But-," She cut me off.

"But as usual you were naive and foolish, and weak and you will pay with your life for that." She laughed and the light from my hand flickered out. I scrambled to stand feeling hands on my shoulders.

Oh, the suspense! I will update again soon. I might miss one or two days sorry but good luck waiting on this one. With love,

-AA

Word count:1337