I'm the Principality-Fucking-Aziraphale

Crowley's POV

Zira was still out of it when I woke back up at least I thought so until he screamed silently and his head drooped. I looked around trying to find any sign for where I was. Then I was hit with a very sudden realisation. my feet weren't on the ground and my shoulders ached. As I looked closer I saw that we were both hanging a few feet off the ground.

"Zira?" I said finding my voice. He turned best he could in our position and gave me a half-hearted smile. He winced and shifted awkwardly swinging slightly. "Hey I'm going to get you out of here I promise."

"No, you most definitely won't." I heard Beezelbub say from the ground under us.

"Beezelbub! How are thing's hanging?" I said with the most shit-eating grin possible. Zira chuckled dryly, just loud enough for me to hear. His wings were longer than mine the hung just below his feet which now the closer I looked where only about two feet off the ground. Zira winced again. I could tell they were still assaulting his mind. "Found your girlfriend yet?" The lord of flies scowled and pushed my feet ruffly, I swung through the air slightly. My shoulders popped and I sighed dramatically. "Finally I have been needing my shoulders to pop." Zira scoffed.

"Alright after talking to the dark council we have decided that neither of you is useful and will be put to death, although this time we will make sure you actually die. We are going to have so much fun. They nodded over at a different demon and he cut the ropes down. I fell to my feet ready for it but Zira, on the other hand, hit the ground like a sack of potatoes. He grunted and scrambled to his feet. I quickly ran over to him and helped him up. "Take him away." They gestured loosely at Aziraphale I yelled clinging to him.

"No, no please don't take him you have me, please!" They tore him out of my reach pushing him forcefully away. He yelled as they pushed at his wings. I moved to follow him but was blocked by Beezelbub.

"His superiors are going to deal with him," I yelled as he was thrown out the door mouthing I love you at me. He squeaked as the door slammed shut and I watched as Gabriel walked up to him. "Now your superiors get to deal with you."

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Aziraphale's POV

My shoulders and wrists ached from where I had been hanging. I was still exhausted my body not keeping up with the rest of me. It hurt to breathe in and every time I moved my wings screamed in agony. I had jumped when Gabriel flanked by Michael and Uriel walked up behind me. Ruffly shoving me into the blank wall next to the door. I winced and could barely hear them as they began to shout at me. I blinked and before I could open my eyes again I was strapped tightly to a chair. I gasped and attempted to pull my wings from behind me with no avail. I began to feel panic rise in my chest and tried to take a deep breath I really didn't need.  Gabriel circled around to my front he grabbed a well-sealed bottle of hellfire at arms reach and threw it back into the familiar pit.

"That didn't work last time why would this time?" I asked trying to buy myself time.

"Well, it's not hurting anyone but you, hopefully, to try. Trust us it will we figured out the trick you pulled from last time." He smirked and more panic exploded. "Your whore of a demon really made a mess of things." I cocked my head to the side.

"Excuse you?" I said sharply.

"You heard him," Uriel spoke up.

"That's right I did and he is going to regret that decision, more than words can express."

"Strong words for someone bound to a chair." I scoffed and felt a bit of energy return to me.

"In all honestly Gabe," He growled at the nickname. "You're looking pretty weak there you know threating someone 'bound to a chair'." He slapped me across the face, well at least we were going in the right direction. When his hand contacted my face I was able to draw a small bit of energy from him, not enough to be noticed by him but enough to help in the long run. I winced but sat back up with a smirk.

"Well as you said, in all honesty, you're completely powerless and it's pitiful." I kept on a strong face. I mock widened my eyes.

"Unlike you my dear, I don't rely solely on my miracles," I said earning myself another slap. In all technicalities, he was more powerful but I was a principality with a small bit of Archangel power in my system, this should be interesting. To top it off, I was angry and tired.

"Like I was saying your pitiful demon mess a lot of stuff up. Now you are both going to pay, how they choose to torture him is up to them but I hope it's morbid, there is no use in any of it if it's not. He deserves it anyway." My blood was boiling my demon did nothing and soon enough they would be begging for mercy from the 'soft' angel.

"He doesn't deserve of this if anything you do. We are supposed to be the good guys! This is wrong." The heat from the fire hit me at full force. The other angels sighed.

"You, well no Crowley said the same thing last time. Just as I said to him, we are the good guys and we are supposed to make examples of traitors. Now I'm bored so let's get on with this." My ropes were untied forcefully and I was pushed towards the fire. "Tell the awful creature I said go die when you cross paths with him in hell." That was the final straw, I let lose my anger and pain. Bright lights that could have been parts of me actually exploding (I couldn't tell over the pain) burst out at all angles. I yelled and the light basically picked up Gabriel holing him a few inches from the fire.

"Let me and Crowley go and maybe just maybe I'll let you live." My voice echoed with the power of thousands. He looked at me panicked and nodded. I dropped him the light still glowing around me and walked for the door, I was going to save my demon. Suddenly Gabriel was in-front of me and I had a knife sticking out of the right side of my chest.

Three things, one ow that hurt." I said sarcastically. I barely felt the blade as I pulled it out and handed it back to him. I'd regret it later but now all I could think of was Crowley. "Two wrong side moron, and three, it's your time to die." I threw him into the fire. Watching as I let him merely graze the flames most of his left side burning. I continued to walk out the door, no one followed.

Word count 1218