And they lived happily ever after, for eternity

Crowley's POV

After months of taking things slow and healing, we were both up and moving. Aziraphale was as beautiful as always, and you know I was fantastic as well. We went to St.James's park almost every day when Zira wasn't running his bookshop. I had officially moved in, Zira had made space for my plants. He was always coddling them, and however, as much as I denied it they were even more luxurious now. I was still out on the streets thwarting even if I didn't truly have to. We figured hell was just done trying with the two of us. Heaven on the other hand we decided had given up on Zira. Gabriel for all we knew was dead or near death. Aziraphale had been ruined for quite a bit over Aster but now, he was okay. We had set a date for the wedding. October 14, a beautiful autumn wedding.

Although Aziraphale wouldn't admit it I knew he wanted a church wedding, so when I brought it up I was able to relish in the look of hope in his eyes before he looked at me uncertainly, I remember a remark made about my feet and I only shrugged. Finally, he gave in admitting that, that was indeed what he wanted. He had taken me to several book fairs just as I had taken him to several pubs, an attempt of punishment but we always ended up getting trashed and walking back to the bookstore hand in hand. I had healed ages earlier than him, even now he wasn't what he used to be. Almost just not quite, for starters, there was a scar about the length on my hand running down his chest, but as he had said can you feel my heartbeat? The answer would always be the same. We hoped it would be for years to come.

Now standing in the back room of the bookshop getting ready to marry the love of my long, long life, I felt a pang of nervousness. What if I wasn't enough? I shook my head, no everything would be fine. It was a small guest list, just the usuals, Anathema, Newt, their child who was creeping on twelve, Sargent Shadwell and Madame Tracy who were getting up in their years (Who was I to say anything though.) Pepper, Wensly, Adam, and Brian, who had stayed in touch through the years. I smiled as I buttoned my black jacket. Adam put his hand on my shoulder and smiled back at me.

"I knew you two were meant for each other and now look, I'm the best man to a demon getting married to an angel, those are words I never thought I'd say but here we are. You two will be fine." I smiled wider and he hugged me awkwardly, for the first time ever, I let someone other than Aziraphale touch me, to be fair, it wasn't the worst thing ever. I snapped on my glasses and we got into the Bently, driving off to the church.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Aziraphale's POV

I rushed through the backroom of the church.

"Where did I put my cursed bow tie!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air.

"Aziraphale! I have it take a deep breath you southern pansy." Sargent Shadwell said coming around the corner, him being my best man and all. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"Thank you." He began to tie it for me and I shrugged raising my chin slightly. I ruffled my curls and sighed again, they simply weren't doing as they were told. I smoothed down my waistcoat and pulled on my long white coat Shadwell straightened the tails. I smiled today was the day, I had been waiting for this for years now, here it was, it seemed almost surreal, there was so much happening and I barely had time to respond before there was something new. To be honest, I loved it. Crowley had been the one to suggest we wait until the wedding to see each other, I complied but now regretted it. I was so anxious but in a good way. I knew that after this, everything would be smooth sailing. I watched as Madame Tracy came around the corner peeking in.

"Oh, you look so handsome, dear!" She walked up and straightened the bow tie before taking it off completely, re-tieing it with a pointed look at her husband. "He has no idea how to tie a bowtie, it's exhausting." I laughed and she let go of me.

"Thank you, It means so much to both of us that you are all here," I said pouring emotion into it.

"Oh! We wouldn't miss it for the world!" She said quickly before sitting me down and going to work on my curls. "You really have let these grow out haven't you?" I laughed again before nodding.

"Crowley seems to like them."

"Of course he does, dear. He loves you and everything that comes with it." She said and I watched her smile in the mirror. "I knew you loved him since the, well shall we call it 'incident'" She paused and I realised she meant my possession.

"I don't believe I ever apologised for that." She shook her head.

"There is no reason to, it was that or the end of the world I suppose, and to be honest it wasn't awful." I watched as her ears turned slightly red and I giggled nervously. "Well dear five minutes until show time. How are you feeling?"

"Nervous, Nervous but somehow ready," I said and I meant it. Never in my life had I been so ready for something, at that moment it felt like everything made sense like my oceans had stopped colliding and all of a sudden and Crowley was standing in the middle of it ready to take me away with him.

"Of course your ready, we all knew you would." She smiled sweetly and I stood, leaving my curls to bounce around my head, ironic enough, like a halo. I took a deep breath and moved to stand on the platform. Soon enough the music started, strangely (just like us) good old fashioned lover boy played instrumentally and I laughed. I had told him to pick the music but never expected this. Soon enough Crowley was hoping his way down the aisle I admired him the cool black fabric smoothing cleanly over his hips, his hair accented it perfectly, the red pulling the whole look together, something I would never perfect. He continued to dance around as we gave our vows and the priest did his part. Then as Crowley leaned in for a kiss I swiped out his legs catching and kissing him fiercely, He looked shocked before bending into it. I carried him out of the church, bridal style ironically. He laughed loudly and as we got outside I set him down, Adam and the Them threw rice into the air and we got into the Bently, to Crowley's disgust 'just married' was written across the back window, but I only laughed and he kissed me. We drove off, we didn't have a set destination, but eventually, we would find one. Maybe Alpha Centauri, he did owe me a picnic. All we knew is that nothing would take us from each other, and that was a promise, because we went at just the right speed for each other, sauntering as we walked down our own path.

Well there you go, that's it. I hope you enjoyed and I will have a one-shot book up soon. With love,

-AA

Word count: 1277