Guess Wrong or Right

AN: So this didn't exactly turn out how I wanted, but I hope you like it anyway! Also, I promise Kageyama will start be included more in the following chapters.

===

Oshiro's POV

"Oshiro-chan, can you grab that duffel and put it on the bus?" Shimizu asked, gesturing to a bag on the ground. "Yeah. Give me a sec and I'll bring it out."

She headed out the gym door with the first aid kit. Although we had packed the kit, water bottles, and towels the day before, coach asked us to double check before leaving.

I slung my backpack over my shoulders before leaning down to pick up the duffel bag. I jogged out to the white and blue bus to witness the team clamoring in.

I was going to wait for everyone to board, but Suga noticed and pushed me in front of him. "Woah!" I stumbled forward, my body mere inches from Kageyama's back. I turned my head frowning, "Sugawara-san, shoving me between you and Kageyama isn't going to stop your competition." The grey-haired setter's mouth fell open, "Gah- that's not why I did it. I was just letting you board first." "Things never seem to get past her," Daichi chuckled.

Everyone finished loading onto the bus. I slid into my front row seat next to Shimizu, plopping my bag between my feet. The noise level continued to rise in the stuffy air as the vehicle started moving.

I slipped on my headphones and hit shuffle, drowning out my surroundings. No more than ten minutes passed before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I paused my music and rested my headphones around my neck.

Sitting in a seat across the aisle was Tsukishima, his hands resting on his thighs. His entire body faced me.

"I'm here for my $50." I rolled my eyes, "Really, you pick now to do this." His stare bored into me as he confidently stated, "Your soulmate is Yamaguchi, right?"

I squinted at him with my mouth slightly open. "Yamaguchi?" I slowly uttered. "Yes idiot, Yamaguchi."

All I could do was blink at him. "That's a- that's a no, Tsukishima." "Then why did you stutter?" "I'm just surprised you jerk."

Tsukishima glared at me, "Prove it." "Prove what?" I sighed. "Prove it's not Yamaguchi."

I groaned before searching the seats behind me, "Yams could you come here for a minute." Yamaguchi's head snapped up, his face flushed, "Huh! ye-yeah, sure." "Yams?" Tsukishima mumbled.

He shuffled up to the front of the bus trembling, "What do you need Oshiro-san?" "Could you hold out your right arm, palm up?" Yamaguchi stiffly held out his arm. I grabbed him and pulled him closer to Tsukki and me.

They observed closely as I revealed my volleyball tattoo. I put my arm beside Yamguchi's, "~Pay up Tsukki-san.~" Tsukishima's and Yamaguchi's eyes were glued to my arm. Yamaguchi let out a sigh of relief, "Oh good, they don't match." "Wow, thanks Yams." I quipped, narrowing my eyes. He giggled nervously while scratching his head.

Shimizu snickered quietly beside me. "Hey, that looks familiar." "Yeah, but I can't remember who it was on." I slammed my hand over the exposed soulmark and turned my attention to the voices. Suga and Daichi were peering over the back of the seat.

"Hey! I didn't say you could look!" I exclaimed. Shimizu said something to them, but I didn't hear what it was because my attention was drawn to the feeling of money being shoved into my hand.

"I'm going to figure out who he is on my own, so don't tell me," Tsukishima grumbled. "I have no doubt," I smirked.

"Why did you guess Yamaguchi?" Shimizu interjected, the boys behind me now silent. "Yeah, since when is Yamaguchi aggressive," I added. Said guy sank to his knees in the aisle.

Tsukishima pushed up his glassed and sighed,  "Fine I'll explain yet again." He laced his fingers together and leaned forward. "First of all Yamaguchi is smart. He is aggressively helpful an-." Shimizu and I started laughing at his second comment.

"I literally meant my soulmate is aggressive and I wouldn't really place Yamaguchi in that category." I confessed, glancing and the boy on the floor. "What does aggressively helpful even mean?"

Daichi's voice cut into the conversation, "Do you remember one of the times Hinata received the ball with his face and got a bloody nose? Yamaguchi shoved tissues in his face until it stopped, screaming the entire time that Hinata was bleeding."

"Things like that are what I'm referring to," Tsukishima added. "Oh, I guess I can see how you could mix that up. Oops," I shrugged.

"Now as I was saying," Tsukishima grumbled. "Yamaguchi also fits the personality you described. He's sensitive and sullen." "Wait, what do you think sullen means? She essentially told you who it is with that one word," Shimizu insinuated.

"Shy," Tsukishima responded as his face scrunched up. My hands flew to my mouth to choke off my laugh. However, this didn't stop my shoulders from shaking. "Are you laughing at me?" he exclaimed. "No," I snorted.

He clicked his tongue at me as he rolled his eyes. "Will you guys let me finish talking or are you going to keep interrupting my explanation?" Shimizu uttered an apology and I shut my mouth.

Tsukishima stared at us a few moments before continuing, "The main reason I choose Yamaguchi is because of how you act around him."

"Bruh what?" My eyebrows knit together at his comment. "You've been smiling at him a lot and, at the practice you answered the teams questions, you couldn't stop laughing around him. Also, you looked into his eyes longer than anyone else when you were naming off everyone's eye color. I've also noticed you staring at him a lot during practice," Tsukishima explained.

"That's because Yamaguchi was probably near a certain someone," Shimizu whispered next to me. "Shimizu, be quiet," I hissed at her in panic.

"I guess I should explain my actions," I muttered to myself. "Speak up," Tsukishima commanded. I scoffed and scowled at him, "Calm down, I was just thinking out loud." "You can't do that in your head." "Shut up or I won't explain."

Tsukishima's expression betrayed his desire to speak, however, he remained silent. I gave him a small smile, enjoying my power. "Alright, the laughing- so the laughing was caused by my friend telling me a really dumb joke and Yamaguchi reminding me of it."

I only received an incredulous stare in response. I opted to ignore him and continue, "As for looking into his eyes longer than usual, I literally couldn't figure out his eye color. Um, I guess I smiled at him because it's fun to see him practice his serve so hard."

I glanced down at Yamaguchi and smiled. He smiled in return while scratching the back of his head and averting his eyes. "What about the staring?" Tsukishima asked, recapturing my focus. "Oh that... I uh wasn't staring at Yamaguchi... I was...'observing' someone else." I confessed as I rubbed my neck.

The conversation a few seats away grew loud before anyone had time to react to my admission. "What are your favorite chips?" Asahi asked somewhat softly. "I'm always a slut for Doritos!" Noya shouted at full volume.

"Is it Nishinoya?" Tsukishima asked with a disturbed expression. "It doesn't matter, you can't escape him."