Yamaguchi?

AN: The struggle when you use better vocabulary words and then realize they wouldn't work for that character. (╯ಠ‿ಠ)╯︵┻━┻

===

3rd Person POV

Daichi, Sugawara, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Hinata were walking home together after the practice that included the Q&A session with Oshiro. The three questions she answered and the questions she denied had taken over all their minds.

"Do you have an idea yet of who you think it is Tsukishima?" Daichi inquired curiously. "I've eliminated a few guys who don't fit Oshiro's answers, but I have a number one suspect," Tsukishima answered. "Who?" everyone shouted in unison.

"Yamaguchi," Tsukishima casually stated while pointing at his friend. "WHAT!" Yamaguchi screamed. His face turning noticeably red.

"Hold up, how is he your main guess?" Nishinoya asked, obviously lost. Suga had a look of confusion on his face, "Oshiro said her soulmate is more on the aggressive side. Wouldn't that disqualify Yamaguchi?"

"He's aggressively helpful," Tsukishima responded. " Plus, she wasn't answering in a straightforward manner, so it's possible her answers had a hidden meaning. "I guess that makes sense," Daichi replied.

"What about the other answers? I still don't get how it's Yamaguchi," Nishinoya interjected. "Couldn't her answers have pointed to basically anyone on the team?" Tanaka added. Tsukishima sighed feeling annoyed.

"Yamaguchi is smart and can be aggressive, if he needs to be. The most important part is Oshiro said her soulmate's personality is 'sullen, but sometimes sensitive.' I'm fairly certain sullen means shy, so he checks all three boxes."

"Ohhhhh, Tsukishima you're so smart!" Nishinoya exclaimed happily as he slapped the middle-blocker's back repeatedly. "I wasn't finished. Yes, there are others she could have been referring to, but her recent actions are what I'm really betting my $50 on." Tsukishima grumbled while rubbing the spot he had been hit. "What do you mean?" Tanaka questioned.

"I've noticed Oshiro smiling at Yamaguchi more than anyone else and she couldn't stop laughing when she was around him at the beginning of practice today. She also stared into his eyes the longest when she was naming off everyone's eye color." Tsukishima said, finishing his explanation with his usual unenthusiastic tone.

Everyone was dumbfounded by his explanation and observations. Yamaguchi was a nervous, blushing mess with his head in his hands. He was feeling rather overwhelmed by the sudden events.

Hinata was the first of the group to recover and suddenly blurted out. "I think it's Kageyama." Everyone stopped walking and turned their attention to him. Some had looks of confusion, others had looks of concern. "Are you feeling alright Hinata?" Suga asked worriedly as he walked over to him. "Eh? Why do you ask?" Hinata responsed.

"You said something similar when you were extremely loopy from getting hit in the head by the volleyball at practice," Daichi answered. Everyone, except Tsukishima, had a very concerned look on their face now. "Well, I've been thinking it for a while, so I guess it just came out." Hinata mumbled as he rubbed the sore spot on his head.

"Why do you think it's Kageyama?" Tsukishima asked. "Well, when I'm near Kageyama and he looks at Oshiro or Oshiro looks at him it's like he's gives off an aura of..." Hinata paused for a moment and waved his arms around trying to figure out what he wanted to say, 'Zawoosh.'"

"What the heck is 'Zawoosh'?" Tanaka snorted. Noya also failed to contain his laughter. "I-It's just 'Zawoosh.' I can't explain it. It's that weird thing they taught us about connection between soulmates." Hinata retorted getting increasingly flustered as he looked at Daichi and Sugawara for help.

"Are you referring to the distinct aura two soulmates will share?" Suga asked, trying to understand. "Yes, yes that!" Hinata cheered. "That's more like a magnetic pull people will feel towards their soulmates. It's not something that usually noticeable to other people." Daichi interjected, trying to calm Hinata down. "It's a thing, just pay attention to his actions and you'll understand," Hinata wailed.

"I'll keep it in mind I guess." Tsukishima muttered as he walked away with Yamaguchi chasing after him. "Tsukki, wait for me."

===

AN: Sullen actually means bad-tempered and sulky; gloomy. Silly Tsukki for not checking the definition.