Chapter eight: The Boyfriend meets the Aunt

Tony's POV

I finally get home at around 9:30. I walk in the living room and very much to my surprise I see a sleeping Peter on Natasha's lap while she plays with his hair.

"Well hello there Nat." I say with a smirk.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." She says with a eye roll.

"So, you think the kids good?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"I guess for once in your life you were right." She says as Peter starts to stir awake.

"Look what you did, you woke up Peter." She says aggressively.

"Auntie Tasha? What time is it?" He says as he sits up.

"Oh come on! After knowing her for four hours she's 'Auntie Tasha' but I'm still 'Mr. Stark? So not fair." I say with a eye roll as Peter giggles and Nat smirks.

"First impressions Mr. Stark." He says with a evil smirk.

"Yeah, yeah. How'd you get her to warm up to you anyways?" I ask as Peter gets confused.

"We talked a bit of gossip. Told me about that boyfriend of his." Nat says as she winks at Peter as he blushes.

"And he was doing good when we trained. I still think I should come up and train him more though. So I'll be here a lot more often then before. I was already planning on slowly moving my way back in, I think Peter may just me the perfect excuse." She says as Peter's eyes light up.

"Well we may have to do that then." I say to her. It would be nice to have her around the tower. She normally stays at the compound but it appears that her and Peter already have a relationship.

"Awesome!" Peter says.

"Hey Peter, I think it's about time that you head to bed." Nat says to Peter who looks confused at first but then complied.

"Alright. Goodnight Mr. Stark. Night Auntie Tasha!" He says as he walks to his room.

"You too Stark." She says to me.

"Me? Since when is it my bedtime."

"Look Stark. I'm not saying I care or anything but you need to get some sleep. Like for real. And if you're going to at least try to set a good example for Peter then go to bed so you can be up to play mechanic with him tomorrow." She says as she gives me a look.

"Fine, but I'm going o bed because I want to. Not because you told me to." I say as I walk to my room. Maybe I am tired. And plus Pepper won't be back till tomorrow, and she'll kill me if I don't sleep. Alright I guess. I end up passing out in about five minutes.

Peter's POV

I'm in my room with my suit on when I see Nat walk in.

"You're all clear Peter. Tony's asleep." She says with a smile.

"Awesome! Thanks Auntie Tasha."

"No problem Peter. Be safe! And don't forget to swing back here with Wade. I want to meet the man that's dating my wittle ol nephew. And be back by 1:00, I'll be waiting on the roof." She say it as if me and her have known each other for years. And it feels that way. As if I've known her my whole life. Its the same way that I feel with Mr. Stark. As I've always known them.

"Alright Auntie Tasha. I'll be back." I say as I hop out the window. I faintly hear Nat tell Friday not to inform Tony.

I swing across the town stopping a few muggings and a bank robbery. But most importantly I'm looking for my favorite merc. And I finally see him, he's stopping a bank robbery. I'm so proud. I swing down there to help him. We finish and I web everyone up. I motion for him to follow me and then we meet at the top of a building.