Chapter twenty-five: Sick pt. 3

Wade's POV

After finishing my job I head straight to the tower. By baby boy is sick and I gotta take care of him!

The first thing I see when the elevator doors open is James Barnes and Steve Rogers. Ugh.

I roll my eyes and go walk past them, towards Peter's room when Steve says something.

"Hey, I don't think you should go in there, he's super sick. I wouldn't want you getting sick." He says as I give him a glare.

"I'm fine, I won't get sick." I say as he sighs.

"Really, you shouldn't go in there." He says.

"Okay." I say as I walk past him and towards Peter's room as Steve sighs a defeating sigh.

I open the door and see Peter sit up immediately.

"DP!" He says kind of raspily.

"Aw baby boy." I say as I get a closer look at him. He looks absolutely terrible.

"Wait! I don't want you to get sick!" Peter says as I just chuckle.

"Peter, we both know that I can't get sick." I say back.

"Ooooh yeah. Silly me. So who made you come?" He asks as I sit on the bed next to him.

"Tony asks if I could come earlier, but I couldn't because I had a job to do. But I came straight after." I say as I see Peter look at me with a small smile.

"That's so cute." He says as I just chuckle.

"You think everything I do is cute." I say has he blushes a bit.

"Because everything you do is cute." He says as I just chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I say with a playful eye roll that makes him giggle.

"So Petey-Pie. What do you need me to do? I'm here to take care of you." I say to him as he looks sideways.

"You didn't have to do that, Tony got Steve and Bucky to watch me." He says as I just sigh.

"He stooped that low huh?" I say as he playfully hits my harm and rolled his eyes.

"What ever, they're doing a good job. Steve made some really good chicken soup earlier. And they are nice." He says as I sigh.

"So you don't need me?" I say in a childlike manner.

"I'll always need you Wade. But I do already have a care taker for the day. So you don't have to take care of me." He says back.

"Alright, how about I don't take care of you? How about I just keep you company." I say as his face lights up a bit.

"That sounds awesome, but I promise that I would hang out with Tony later so you gotta scram, he doesn't know you're here right now." He says as I just chuckle.

"I don't think he would mind." I say as Peter rolls his eyes.

"Alright, so how do you want to keep me company?" Peter asks me.

"How about we watch a movie?" I say as he nods.

"Alright, but I wanna watch it in the living room, so we can lay on the couch." Peter says as he starts to stand up.

"Hold on, you're sick. You shouldn't be walking." I say as he rolls his eyes.

"Wade I'm completely fine-" he starts until I cut him off by picking him up bridal style.

"Wade, I'm fine, you can put me down now."

"Nope, I gotta carry my baby boy." I say as he rolls his eyes and chuckles.