Chapter twenty-eight: I usually fly solo

Peter's POV

I woke up a little early that morning so I could prepare myself for the day to come. As much as I'm happy that I get to spend the day with Wade, I'm super nervous about meeting Steve, and probably Sam and Bucky too. Though I've technically met Steve and Bucky I haven't met Sam. And all three of them haven't met Spider-Man.

I wake up and take a shower. After that I put on some jeans, a plain black shirt, and one of Wade's hoodies. I need to remember to return one or two of them at some point. Or not.

After that I play on my phone until around it was time to leave. When the time came I would just double tap my wrists and pop up. Now is my time to have a little lunch date with Wade. So I leave the tower and wait outside, Wade said he'd walk me.

I saw him at walking up and I immediately walked towards him.

"Wade!" I call out as he clashes up next to me.

"Baby boy!" He says as he gives me a huge hug.

"You can let go now please." I say as he does so with a chuckle.

"It feels like I haven't seen you in years." He says as I just laugh.

"Wade it's been like four days." I say as he smiles.

"Yeah yeah. So, whatcha wanna do today?" He asks as I just shrug.

"We just gotta waste time. Do you still wanna go to that movie or do something else?" I ask as he shrugs back.

"I honestly don't care. We could just go back to my place. We have to get lunch before hand though." He says as I chuckle.

"That sounds perfect. What do you wanna eat?"  I ask.

"Mexican food." He says as I playfully roll my eyes.

"Obviously. I don't even know why I asked." I say back.

"Lets go to Taco Bell. Quick and easy." He says as we walk in that direction.

We get our food and walk back to Wade's, making small talk to whole way there.

We eventually reach his apartment and go inside. After he locks up we plop ourself down on the couch. He pulls out his laptop and opens up Netflix while I set up the food.

We end up watching The Office. We sit and laugh until 4:30 when I look down at my watch.

"Oh! I gotta get ready." I say as I stand up.

"Awww. So not fair." He says with a pout.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't worry, I'll be back later." I say as he smiles.

"You better Spidey! Good luck, don't go and accidentally release your identity or whatever." He says as I double tap my wrists and chuckle.

"No promises, bye babe!" I say as I hop out the window and free fall. I see him stick his head out of the window and wave bye.

I just smile and swing away.

"Incoming call from Tony Stark." Friday says through my suit.

"Answer." I say back as the call connects.

"Hey kid. You on your way?" He asks as I see his face appear on the screen.

"Yeah, I just left Wade's. Did you get the voice modifier working. So that way it sounds like a normal voice and not like I'm trying to hide it?" I say back thinking about how ridiculous it sounded when I first used it.

"Yeah, it makes your voice a bit deeper. And remember, no personal info will he told. Just say hi and leave or whatever. I'll signal to you whenever you need to leave, or you can call it. Because I know he'll eventually try to ask too much." He says as I nod.