Chapter eighteen: Movie Marathon

Peter's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me. I look up to see Wanda, if I didn't have my enhanced senses I wouldn't be able to see her.

"Wanda? What time is it?" I asks groggily.

"Ok so don't hate me for waking you up but I was thinking we could do a Harry Potter marathon all day?" She asks and I immediately sit up.

"Uh Yeah! That sounds awesome! But what time is it?" I say as I stand out of bed with a blanket still wrapped around me.

"Well it's 3:00. Because I did the math and if we start now then we will be able to end by 12:00 to tonight. And that gives us an hour and twenty minutes for breaks." She says as I put on the slippers.

"That sounds great, let's go get to the living room, I'm not changing out of my PJ's." I say as she nods, I can see that she is also in her pajamas.

"Let's go." She says as she runs to the living room. It looks like she already has everything set up, she already has the movie ready to play, tons of blankets, snacks, and popcorn!

"This is awesome!" I say as she smiles.

"Thank you." She says as we sit down on the couch, propping our feet up on the ottoman.

Goose jumps up in Wanda's lap and then Benji gets on the couch and lays his head in mine.

"Goose likes you!" I say as she also looks surprised.

"I didn't know." She says as she presses play.

We end up watching the first two movies uninterrupted. Then we decided to take a small break for eating breakfast, bathroom etc.

When we did take a break it was around 8:10 so people were slowly waking up. Wanda left the kitchen to go to the bathroom, so now I'm here alone, waiting for her to come back.

I'm sitting on the bar stool when I see Steve walk in. I immediately tense up and I think he noticed. He turns around to do something, when he starts to turn around I can sense that he's going to try to say something, so I run back to the couch before he can turn back around.

Steve's POV

I walk into the kitchen to see Parker siting on a bar stool. He doesn't look at me so I don't look at him. But I do see him tense up when I walk in. I'm guessing Tony told him not to mess with me. I turn around to get a mug. I soon think that I should say something. You know break the ice? So I turn around only to see that the kid is gone. No trace of him left behind. How did he do that without me noticing? Or even hearing? This kid has something going on with him. I'm gonna figure it out.

Soon after that Wanda walks in.

"Hello Steve." She says as she grabs an apple.

"Hey Wanda." I say back. Perfect.

"Have you seen the kid?" She asks.

"He left when I came in. Quickly too, I didn't even realize he was gone until he was. Weird how he does that, every time I try to talk to him it's like he knows, and leaves." I say as she just shrugs.

"I'm guess he went back to the living room, which reminds me, I gotta go." She says as she turns around.

"Wait, Wanda. I know it's a lot to ask but-" I start until she cuts me off.

"No, I'm not going to tell you about him. I'm sorry but it's not my place. If you want to know ask Tony." She says as I sigh.

"You know he's not going to tell me."