Chapter twenty-two: Spideypool Fluff

Peter's POV

After finishing breakfast and explaining to Wanda and Clint that I was perfectly fine, Wade came over. He walked into the kitchen while everyone was chatting and put his arms around me from behind, giving me a hug.

"Hey Wade." I say as the others Coo at the sight of us.

"Hey Petie." He says as he sits down next to me.

"How are your wounds?" He asks as I roll my eyes.

"I told you Wade. I'm fine." I say as he purses his lips.

"Fine, but you need to change the wraps later." He says as I just chuckle at him.

"You still want to watch a movie?" I ask him as he nods.

"Totally." He says as I smile.

"Oh! I'll join." Wanda says as I smile.

"Me too!" Nat says. Then everyone says something along the lines of 'me too.'

We all head into the living room and find a spot.

Clint is in the recliner, Tony and Pepper are cuddling on the love seat, Nat and Wanda are sitting together on one side of the couch, while me and Wade snuggle on the other side. Me leaning up against him, his chin on my head while my heads against his chest. Our feet intwined on the ottoman. It's perfect.

"What are we watching?" Nat asks.

"What type of movie do we want to see, funny? Romantic? Sci-Fi?" I ask everyone.

"How about comedy?" Clint asks as everyone agrees.

"How about the Princess bride?" I ask as they all happily agree.

Time skip to end of movie

After happily watching the movie it was around 11:30, not quite lunch time. What to do?

"Hey Petie, How about I change your bandages?" Wade asks as everyone slowly leaves the living room.

"I'm fine babe." I say once everyone is gone.

"Either way you need to change them, so they don't get infected." He says as I playfully roll my eyes.

"Alright, you talked me into it. Let me go get a shirt though, I'll meet you down there?" I say as he smiles and nods. He then goes to the elevator as I head to my room.

I change into a light pink shirt and tie Wade's royal blue hoodie around my waist, looking at the contrast of it in the mirror.

I then head outside of my room and go to the medical wing. I see Wade there with a smile as he looks at me.

He pats the bed and says "Alright baby boy. Sit down and take off your shirt." as I do so.

He carefully takes off my bandages and looks at my wounds.

"Luckily they are healing pretty good and fast. We just need to change the bandages and gaze, especially on the bullet wound. Which is healing quite nicely I might at." He says as I lean back on my hands.

"It's what I do." I say smugly and he just laughs at me.

"That indeed." He says back as I just smile at him.

"So, how do you like it here? They all good to you Pete? Have you had any problems with Steve or Bucky?" He asks like a worried boyfriend.

"No, no. I told you I'm fine DP. Really. I love it here. Everyone is so kind to me. I don't deserve it, you know. I just hope I'm not being a burden towards them, sleeping in their bed, eating their food, wasting their time. Gosh, I don't know why they ever let me-" I say starting to go into a spiral until Wade cuts me off.

"Hey, Hey, Hey! Peter you are not a burden, in case you didn't know everyone loves you here. Even the ones who don't know you. You're a hit." He says as he bandages my stomach.

"But, I just feel like I'm in their way sometimes. Or maybe- I don't know, what do you think. I mean- I don't know-" I start to ramble until he cups his hand around my cheek.

"Calm down Petie-Pie. You know that they all want the best for you, especially Tony. They all care about you so much. Don't ever think that you're a burden. Okay? You are the kindest, sweetest, most amazing person I've ever met. I don't know how someone could have you in their lives and then want you out. You are perfect in every way." He says as I look at him with doubt as I blush.

"Do you really think so DP?" I say bashfully.

"Of course I do. And I know that everyone else would agree." He says as he lets go of my cheek and starts bandaging again.

"How in the world did I get best boyfriend out of the billions of men out there? Huh? I don't deserve you." I say as he just smiles at me.

"Of course you do Peter." He says with a huge smile.

"Thank you." I say as I look up to him.

"For what Pete?" He asks as he tilts his head.

"For helping me out, for being there. I mean you never had to do this." I say as he just chuckles.

"Just because I didn't have to doesn't mean I didn't want to. I care about you Peter, I really do." He says as my heart flutters. He's the best.

"You're the best you know that?" I ask as he finishes wrapping my arm.

"You make me better." He says as he throws the scraps away.

"Bleh, alright. I care about you but enough of the lovey dovey crap. But I do mean it." I say as he laughs.

"Deal." He says as I put my shirt back on. We then go back upstairs and hang out in the living room.

I put on Brooklyn Nine-Nine and we watch it together, just laughing and hanging out.

After hanging with him all day on the couch he falls asleep on me, laying his head on mine. My heart feels so warm as I hold him. Is this what he feels when I fall asleep on him all of the time? Gosh I'm so lucky to have him in my life.

-–——————————

1036 words

Jdjrjdifiekkdodod
I hope you enjoyed this very fluffy chapter :) thank you so much for reading, I appreciate it!!!!! Luv U ♥️