Chapter twelve: Fury and Goose

Peter's POV

I woke up early that Friday, I just can't wait to spend the whole Spring break with Tony! I got up, took a shower, and then got dressed. I then grabbed my bad and headed to the kitchen to see May.

"Hey Aunt May!" I say with a smile.

"Hey Peter, are you excited for Spring Break?" She asks.

"I really am. Are you excited for your trip?" I ask hoping that she'll get to have as much fun as me.

"Oh yes. I will. And I think this is a great opportunity. But enough about that. You better get to school. I'm leaving around twelve so Tony is picking you up." She says as she walks over to me.

"That sounds good. I love you Aunt May." I say as she gives me a big bear hug.

"I love you too Peter. Now go have fun." She says with a smile as I head towards the door.

I run to the subway and make it just on time. I finally make it to school and meet up with my favorite gang.

"Hey guys." I say to them.

I just get mixed responses from 'hey' to 'sup'. Like everyday, we make small talk and then head to our first hour. The day went by pretty smoothly, now it was time to be picked up from  school.

I'm waiting outside with Wade, MJ, and Ned when I see Mr. Starks 'least flashy' pull up.

"Oh geez." I say as I start saying my goodbyes.

"Bye Peter!" They say as I wave them goodbye and hop in the passenger seat.

"Hey Tony." I say as he smiles at me.

"Hey kiddo. Bet you weren't expecting me huh?"

"No, no I wasn't."

"Was one of those guys out there your boyfriend?" He asks straining his neck to look back.

"Yes, Wade." I say as I show him a picture.

"Wait, Wade Wilson? As in Deadpool?" He asks frantically.

"Uh Yeah I guess. Auntie Tasha said the same thing." I say as he just laughs.

"Just when I think that your life can't get any more interesting you always pull something off." He says with a chuckle.

"I was think the same thing." I say back to him as I hear a ring.

"Friday answer the call." Tony says as he looks at me and puts his finger to his lips.

Luckily when he answers it doesn't do a video call, just audio.

"Stark, Hello." The mystery voice says.

"Hey Director Fury. What do you want?" Tony asks with much hatred.

First of all, isn't he like supposed to be dead. Second of all, I'm sensing something that's going on that I should be hearing about. So I stick in my sound proof head phones and play some music. I can't hear a thing. Tony just nods in appreciation.

After around 15 minutes of them talking and me listening to music I feel Tony shaking my shoulder.

"Hey kid, you can take out your headphones now. Thanks for that by the way." He says with a worried smile.

"Is something wrong?" I ask knowing that look.

"So long story short Fury is coming by later. And no one knows you exist. So you and Benji are gonna have to stay in your room." He says back.

"That's no problem." I say with a smile.

"Thanks kiddo." He says as we pull into the garage.

"Can I go to the library to get a couple of books first?" I ask as he just laughs.