You're Lucky {J.K}

*My First Attempt at this type of story so please leave me alone if it's rubbish 😂*

{Y/N's PoV}
New year, new school, and a fresh start. I kept repeating that in my head as I walked into the university that would teach me new things for the next few years.

I left behind my sad life in Daegu, and I have to make the most of my new one in Busan. Before I entered what I presumed to be the right building, I looked down at the clothes I was wearing. A cropped jumper, leather jacket and high-waisted ripped blue jeans. These are the times I'm thankful for having my fashionable friend Jihyo back at home.

I exhaled and reached into my pocket for my schedule.

'What do these numbers mean? What letter corresponds with what room?' I muttered to myself, with a look of confusion painted on my face.

'Lost? Let me see your paper.'

I heard a voice speak to me. I looked up and was greeted by a smiling face, she had a pretty smile, mental note for myself.

She extended her hand for me to pass the paper into.

'My Name is Joohyun but you can call me Irene. What's yours?' She asked me.

'Oh, uh.. I'm Y/N.' I replied.

'Pretty!' She flashed me her smile again, but bigger this time.

She grabbed the paper out of my hands.

'Ah, your taking music, cool! I'm taking business.' She looked at me.

'Music always interested me, business seems cool too.' This time I smiled at her.

'Well you have your first class in an hour, so why don't I show you around campus?' She asked me.

I hummed in response and she grabbed my hand, 'Great!' She exclaimed as she pulled me in another direction.

••••••••••

'And finally, this is the basketball courts, many girls just sit here to watch the boys play shirtless in their shorts. But the majority of our school are only focused on the 4 popular girls, known as BlackPink. Sweet once you know them hence the pink, but cold and mean on a daily basis hence the black.

The eldest, Kim Jisoo, is a total badass, she's smart and witty, but get on the wrong side of her and you will be removed from this school, her connections are insane.

Park Chaeyoung, looks adorable but hurt her friends and she will make your life hell. She's pretty and has a gorgeous smile.

Lisa Manoban, she's tough, rough and the strongest of the group. Looks intimidating and is intimidating. One time a freshman accidentally got some juice on Jisoo and Lisa beat the poor kid up. Kid left university after only two weeks here.

And finally, Jennie Kim.

The leader, the savage, the badass. She's feisty, make the slightest mistake around her and your life becomes hell.

She's the most scary of the four, but the most popular, a combination that you wouldn't want to mess with. If you do anything that she doesn't like, all four of them become the devils in your life, they push more things at you until you eventually leave university and never come back.

Boys and girls try to win any of the four's hearts, but nobody had succeeded.' Irene told me.

'They seem like stuck-up bitches.' I replied to which she chuckled.

'Well you can see for yourself, your sharing a class with them!' She exclaimed.

I gulped, I really don't want a repeat of Daegu.